Bo Pelini helps reunite soldier and wife

Declaration first. I think Bo is good person, a average at best coach, but really a good guy to people. I to, think this is just too much on the PR side, and truly no reason for it ever to have gone public, other than the PR side.

Glad the young soldier is home and safe, and thank him and his lovely wife for their great sacrifices they give this country every single day. As for Bo being a great human being for doing this, anyone would have. This changes nothing about Bo in my mind.

It does seem the great, good, nice guy Bo is force fed to us. I remember seeing a thing on USC and Pete Carrol having fun with the kids and this board tearing him apart. Do not recall seeing anything like the stuff we see on Bo on any other teams sites. Of course I do not see them every day either.

Declaration first. I think Bo is good person, a average at best coach, but really a good guy to people. I to, think this is just too much on the PR side, and truly no reason for it ever to have gone public, other than the PR side.

Glad the young soldier is home and safe, and thank him and his lovely wife for their great sacrifices they give this country every single day. As for Bo being a great human being for doing this, anyone would have. This changes nothing about Bo in my mind.

It does seem the great, good, nice guy Bo is force fed to us. I remember seeing a thing on USC and Pete Carrol having fun with the kids and this board tearing him apart. Do not recall seeing anything like the stuff we see on Bo on any other teams sites. Of course I do not see them every day either.

Honestly, I kinda feel this way too. But I really have not problem with it because for 6 years, us and everyone else has been just force fed Bo the prick. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Bo says he's not that guy. Well, the only way to prove it is to prove it.

• Fire 1

Honestly, I just force fed Bo the prick. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Bo says he's not that guy. Well, the only way to prove it is to prove it.

Honestly, I just force fed Bo the prick. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Bo says he's not that guy. Well, the only way to prove it is to prove it.

Just couldnt resist could you?

You know. I expected something like this from the dude, Walksalone, ADS, or beanman. But I'm disappointed in you True. I really was duped into thinking you were one of us mature ones. I guess I was wrong.

I think it was a fun time for all involved. Well maybe not her at first lol . Hats off to Bo for taking the time to be involved. Thanks for your service Matthew.

Maybe a P R move for Bo and the program, who cares. Everyone does it, from a bubble gum maker to a weapons maker, and they can't win 9 games a year, like Bo.....

GBR!!!

It's much weirder to assume that NU and/or Bo purposely sought out a soldier and organized this thing for PR reasons, than to assume it was the soldier's idea and Bo agreed to do it. And these things are filmed and put online all the time, it's not like it's a new thing. It's always great to see someone returning home alive, and if he wants to get help from one of the most famous people in the state to make this surprise happen, it just makes it an even cooler experience. I guess I'm just not cynical enough to think NU had some kind of sneaky motive to steal the spotlight.

It's obvious that they're taking the initiative to show more of Bo's good side lately, but it seems more like they're opening a window rather than creating something to shove down our throats.

• Fire 1
I think it was a fun time for all involved. Well maybe not her at first lol . Hats off to Bo for taking the time to be involved. Thanks for your service Matthew.

Maybe a P R move for Bo and the program, who cares. Everyone does it, from a bubble gum maker to a weapons maker, and they can't win 9 games a year, like Bo.....

GBR!!!

I'd actually be very interested how a bubble gum maker would do against SoDak, Wyoming, Southern Miss, Illinois and Purdue.

It's much weirder to assume that NU and/or Bo purposely sought out a soldier and organized this thing for PR reasons, than to assume it was the soldier's idea and Bo agreed to do it.

That was my assumption. Minor glitch being the soldier and apparently his father thought it was a much cooler idea than the wife.

The opportuntiy was also made possible by a University that wants good PR for its coach, which would include pretty much any University.

But ours just a little bit more.

Why must everything be over analyzed?

What exactly do you mean by this? Everything as in what? And what do you mean by over analyze? Maybe it's been under analyzed you just haven't broadened your mind to the possibilities of analization. And by analization I mean the sex act. Or did you mean that in the first place?

• Fire 1
Why must everything be over analyzed?

What exactly do you mean by this? Everything as in what? And what do you mean by over analyze? Maybe it's been under analyzed you just haven't broadened your mind to the possibilities of analization. And by analization I mean the sex act. Or did you mean that in the first place?

Yes.