PJ Smith talks about Wisconsin blowout

It really is not worth the effort anymore. Everything has been said.

He has another year, which I endorse, and have stated so. Not a world class coach, not a defensive genius, and definitely not a great recruiter.

With a team full of players that according to Sker are not that great, all three seem to be required.

Forest, meet tree.

smh at this ridiculous idea that coaches can somehow directly control their players mentalities and decisions.

You mean those headsets they wear don't connect to a voice control chip implanted in the players brains?

Man Bo sucks.

God forbid a man being paid three million dollars a year actually try and help to mentally prepare a bunch of 18-22 year olds. Such a concept is foreign to all of college football anbd previous Nebraska coaches.

God forbid we stop making false dichotomies out of everything.

Please explain how that's a false dichotomy. There are players who are admitting that they tune the coaches out, take conference championship games lightly and play out of assignment football even though the only words out of the coaches mouth are what they "preach" about the process and execution.

Or you're just saying the big fancy words words you learned in school, and not really following through. Which would explain why you like this current incantation of Husker football so much.

• Fire 3

That game crushed my soul, my family made the decision on Thanksgiving to road trip over to Indy and we all had our hopes up, then the players quit and killed any support I had left for Bo.

I was at that game. It made me physically sick. Then I got over it. Grow up, learn to put things behind you. If Bo has a losing season I'll jump on the boleaver bandwagon. Until then he remains one of the winningest active coaches.

With one very obvious lacking difference with his "company"

You can have kids and still need to grow as a person.

That game crushed my soul, my family made the decision on Thanksgiving to road trip over to Indy and we all had our hopes up, then the players quit and killed any support I had left for Bo.

I was at that game. It made me physically sick. Then I got over it. Grow up, learn to put things behind you. If Bo has a losing season I'll jump on the boleaver bandwagon. Until then he remains one of the winningest active coaches.

And that doesn't make them a good parent. In keeping with your analogy.

And that doesn't make them a good parent. In keeping with your analogy.

Yeah, cause that is somehow related to what I said. You boleavers gotta stick together though. Even if it means creating straw man, after straw man, after straw man.

You have a weak position if this is what you resort to. And now I'm feeding the troll again. Damn you Polo.

• Fire 1

smh at this ridiculous idea that coaches can somehow directly control their players mentalities and decisions.

You mean those headsets they wear don't connect to a voice control chip implanted in the players brains?

Man Bo sucks.

God forbid a man being paid three million dollars a year actually try and help to mentally prepare a bunch of 18-22 year olds. Such a concept is foreign to all of college football anbd previous Nebraska coaches.

God forbid we stop making false dichotomies out of everything.

Please explain how that's a false dichotomy. There are players who are admitting that they tune the coaches out, take conference championship games lightly and play out of assignment football even though the only words out of the coaches mouth are what they "preach" about the process and execution.

Or you're just saying the big fancy words words you learned in school, and not really following through. Which would explain why you like this current incantation of Husker football so much.

It's a false dichotomy because you're painting a picture where what needs to happen is that the coach controls his players to the point of dictating their personal mentalities and decision-making, but since our players decisions didn't follow through with the coach's plan, the conclusion is that the coach didn't and doesn't even try to mentally prepare his players.

Since you are limiting the number of options to be considered to two and both are on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum, that is exactly what a false dichotomy is.

• Fire 2

You can call me a troll all you like, you wanted to make the reference I replied to. If you want to justify players tuning the coaches message out in conference championship game in year 5 of said coaches tenure, I'm all ears.

If we're pretending that's the real reason NU got 70 dropped on them who everyone was watching.

Since you are limiting the number of options to be considered to two and both are on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum, that is exactly what a false dichotomy is.

Or,we could simplify it and saying the coach is failing. One or the other.

So now we're taking events from two years ago and attributing them to present-tense man your arguments usually suck ass but that's still pretty low hanging fruit for you.

So now we're taking events from two years ago and attributing them to present-tense man your arguments usually suck ass but that's still pretty low hanging fruit for you.

Well considering the team still shrinks in the spotlight......

Thanks for insulting my intelligence though! You're probably pretty smart so I should worry

You can call me a troll all you like, you wanted to make the reference I replied to. If you want to justify players tuning the coaches message out in conference championship game in year 5 of said coaches tenure, I'm all ears.

If we're pretending that's the real reason NU got 70 dropped on them who everyone was watching.

If that's what you take away from what I posted, I really have nothing to say. Well...

That dude needs to get over it. It was one loss. If he can't, then he should grow as a person.

This has nothing to do with how good a parent he might be. I have nothing but disdain for you. You are truly a horrible person and I will have nothing to do with you. I also won't let you goad me into a ban.

There is a block button here right?

If that's what you take away from what I posted, I really have nothing to say. Well...

That dude needs to get over it. It was one loss. If he can't, then he should grow as a person.

This has nothing to do with how good a parent he might be. I have nothing but disdain for you. You are truly a horrible person and I will have nothing to do with you. I also won't let you goad me into a ban.

There is a block button here right?

Yeah, for this program, and Bo's tenure, it was far more than one loss.

Take your thoughts about me, with your grain of salt and martyr cross, and do what you like. I've made it this far in this world without your approval and I feel confident I'll be fine without them still

Good day.

• Fire 4