***Official 2014 NFL Discussion Thread***

GSG

Last week forgotten. The Cowboys were raped by the Striped Shirts today. To say that Dez Bryant didn't catch that ball is ludicrous. Quite possibly the worst call I have ever seen since the Penn State out of bounds catch against the Huskers.

T_O_B

I don't like the Cowboys at all, but yeah, it was clearly a catch. He took 2 or 3 steps with possession of the ball, dove for the goal line, and then the ball popped out when he hit the ground. Terrible call.

RE: Broncos

I posted this in Count's status update, but it might get more views here.

What Do The Broncos Do Now?

Denver could lose a lot this offseason. This morning, Jay Glazer reported that head coach John Fox could leave—whether by resignation or firing, Glazer didn't specify—if the Broncos lost to the Colts today. Additionally, offensive coordinator Adam Gase and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio are both being courted for head coaching gigs around the league.

Impending free agents could also drain the team of talent. Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas and tight end Julius Thomas need new contracts. Wes Welker, defensive tackle Terrance Knighton, safety Rahim Moore, and others could leave for more lucrative deals, too.

The biggest piece, however, is Manning. The 38-year-old seemed sure that he wanted to play another season back in December, but after today's loss, he said he'd take time to figure out what he wanted to do.

Probably Gase to HC - Del Rio wouldn't surprise me either.

Welker definitely gone. I'm thinking Manning hangs it up as well although being injured down the stretch makes more sense now.

They'll try to keep the Thomas'. Not sure on the others.

I think Del Rio will be promoted to HC and Gase will be hired by another team as their HC. That leaves the Broncos needing both an offensive and defensive coordinator. Not a very good situation to be in, and it's unfortunate that it's happened.

Both Julius and Demaryius Thomas will be wooed by the front office to staying in Denver, but you certainly can't fault them for leaving, especially if Manning doesn't return for another year. Denver tried to become something it wasn't the past month by handing the ball off more and more to CJ Anderson instead of having Manning throw it like he did earlier in the year. But that all makes sense now in light of Manning's undisclosed at the time injury. If the guy couldn't throw it very well, you have to rely on the run game more.

Rough couple days to be a Bronco fan.