SIGNED (2015) PG Glynn Watson

Nebraska's newest PG recruit Glynn Watson is coached by Gene Pingatore from the documentary movie Hoop Dreams, he also coached Isaiah Thomas

That's Isaiah Thomas, who plays for the Suns right now, not Isiah Thomas, who is the Pistons HOF.

The Isiah Thomas the HOF'er did play for Pingatore at St. Joe's in the late 70's.

Ah, okay. The tweet is wrong, then. I'm glad it's wrong, though.

This is big news. It also, in effect, should either open up a new scholarship (after this upcoming season is over), or Webster will effectively move to the 2. Welcome, Glynn. Go get Ed.

I don't think Watson is a 30 minute a game guy as a freshmen.

I don't know if you can say that at this point, he easily could be. However, we wont carry 4 PGs next year.

This is big news. It also, in effect, should either open up a new scholarship (after this upcoming season is over), or Webster will effectively move to the 2. Welcome, Glynn. Go get Ed.

I don't think Watson is a 30 minute a game guy as a freshmen.

I don't know if you can say that at this point, he easily could be. However, we wont carry 4 PGs next year.

Miles likes his guards to be able to handle the ball and score. We will probably see Webster or Smith move to SG.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

When will this guy sign?

Supposed to have signed at 2:30. I saw reports before that that said he had signed so I'm not sure what actually happened.

Miles is supposed to have some statement today. He had some tweets earlier that seemed to indicate all was well but it was before the times Watson and Morrow were said to be signing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...