Bo Pelini Negative Achievements

I am not expecting much this year. This will be another work in progress. Last year was the year to have a sure fire season. We had everything until our star quarterback became injury riddled and we never really got the truth about what happened. We lost an all-conference lineman along with others, but #noexcuses. We did manage #9wins which is more than I thought we could accomplish with what happened.

the key to a successful season going forward is a dominant defense. if bo can get our defense back to a level we saw in 2009, i think he will win over a lot of goodwill with fans and put up a good, if not great, season.

Bo Pelini Negative Achievements

Sideline tirades during the 2010 aTm game. Granted, we were getting royally screwed by the refs. But Bo's antics on the sideline were over the top. Carl's too, after the game.

I despise the "yes-men" hire talk. To me, it's something that is just thrown in there to make it look worse than it really is. Have we hired inexperienced coaches? Yes. But there is simply just no way to confidently say that they are "yes-men" without being some deep level insider who is able to be a part of coaching staff meetings.

Sure there is. Is there a single person on staff that can challenge Bo's expertise? Maybe Brown, but he was a holdover. Our two coordinators are still "swimming in it," and got a huge pay raise thanks to Bo. They can't tell him nothin.

We got rid of Watson because Bo didn't like his offense. The only other person that has challenged Bo was his big brother, and we all know the story there. Marrow demanded a full-time job. Bo said no. Marrow leaves and takes recruits. He thought Ekeler was a distraction so he's not here anymore. Marvin Sanders was another experienced guy, but he's gone.

Bo has dictator-level control of the program.

Revisionist history is my favorite.

That must be it. Clearly it's not me being a NU for a long time and posting here a lot and seeing the same red flags crop up, and remember the reactions when Solich and Callahan and see the difference with Bo. Cuz he's a "genius", or learning, or because he was a DC that one year.

Whatever man.

Maybe if you weren't full of hyperbole and always creating an imaginary army of people to fight against, you'd get more traction.

Creating an imaginary army of people to fight with? Hell, he has all of you guys, he doesn't need to create anything. He keeps throwing the line out, and you fish keep on biting. Every single thread. If I caught this many fish every time I threw out my line, you bet your ass I'd keep reeling you suckers in all day long. I love catching fish.

I've never seen a troll last this long on a message board, but even worse is the "imaginary army" that keeps feeding the guy. You people bring it on yourself. There's an ignore function on this site, I used it on Devnet, he's the only one I've used it on (or Blitz something or other whatever his name is now). When are the rest of you gonna catch on?

I despise the "yes-men" hire talk. To me, it's something that is just thrown in there to make it look worse than it really is. Have we hired inexperienced coaches? Yes. But there is simply just no way to confidently say that they are "yes-men" without being some deep level insider who is able to be a part of coaching staff meetings.

Sure there is. Is there a single person on staff that can challenge Bo's expertise? Maybe Brown, but he was a holdover. Our two coordinators are still "swimming in it," and got a huge pay raise thanks to Bo. They can't tell him nothin.

We got rid of Watson because Bo didn't like his offense. The only other person that has challenged Bo was his big brother, and we all know the story there. Marrow demanded a full-time job. Bo said no. Marrow leaves and takes recruits. He thought Ekeler was a distraction so he's not here anymore. Marvin Sanders was another experienced guy, but he's gone.

Bo has dictator-level control of the program.

Revisionist history is my favorite.

Of all the things I'm critical about with Bo, it's probably kind of important that he controls the program.

I am not expecting much this year. This will be another work in progress. Last year was the year to have a sure fire season. We had everything until our star quarterback became injury riddled and we never really got the truth about what happened. We lost an all-conference lineman along with others, but #noexcuses. We did manage #9wins which is more than I thought we could accomplish with what happened.

the key to a successful season going forward is a dominant defense. if bo can get our defense back to a level we saw in 2009, i think he will win over a lot of goodwill with fans and put up a good, if not great, season.

The reality is I doubt we'll see anything like 2009's defense anytime soon. Guys like Suh only come around once in a lifetime not to mention he had Jared Crick lining up next to him back then too. Prince Amukamara. Dejon Gomes. Eric Hagg. Five future NFL players all of whom are still playing. One being a pretty strong potential future HOF candidate.

That must be it. Clearly it's not me being a NU for a long time and posting here a lot and seeing the same red flags crop up, and remember the reactions when Solich and Callahan and see the difference with Bo. Cuz he's a "genius", or learning, or because he was a DC that one year.

Whatever man.

Maybe if you weren't full of hyperbole and always creating an imaginary army of people to fight against, you'd get more traction.

Creating an imaginary army of people to fight with? Hell, he has all of you guys, he doesn't need to create anything. He keeps throwing the line out, and you fish keep on biting. Every single thread. If I caught this many fish every time I threw out my line, you bet your ass I'd keep reeling you suckers in all day long. I love catching fish.

I've never seen a troll last this long on a message board, but even worse is the "imaginary army" that keeps feeding the guy. You people bring it on yourself. There's an ignore function on this site, I used it on Devnet, he's the only one I've used it on (or Blitz something or other whatever his name is now). When are the rest of you gonna catch on?

Maybe because I'm not a troll, kimosabe.

Whatever man.

Fooled everyone here.

• Fire 1

Whatever man.

Walks like a duck....