http://www.groupon.com/deals/revitalift-aesthetic-center

Choose from Three Options

• $89 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for a small tattoo up to 2"x2" ($240 value)
  • $169 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for a medium tattoo up to 4"x4" ($450 value)
  • $299 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for a large tattoo up to 8"x8" ($810 value)

You might want to choose option 3.

• Fire 1

100_2175.JPG?width=737&height=552

Looking to get the Black Shirts tat on my back on my spin below my neck first tattoe any idea on cost?

I am looking to do a much smaller version like 2 inch bc two inch. Thanks in advance to any advise. Looking to put national championship years below it. Edit Yes aware misspelled several words.

if your serious about this then take some advice from people who have tattoo's. First off choose a reputable place. Ask around find where people go to get tattoos and look at what they have done. When you decide on a place ask the artist if they have pictures of tattoos they have done. Look at them for reference of their work before you truely decide on a place and artist. Also I advise you not to get a tattoo on your neck or spine for your first one. That is one of the most sensative areas there is. Starting there you may not be willing to go back and have it finished if it takes more than 1 session.

As for the cost your going to be paying a set rate per hour. Some artist depending on the size may just charge a set amount and not do the hourly rate. But taking a guess based on the ones i have, I'd say around $100 to $200 for what your describing.

• Fire 1

My brother has the old secondary long on his back:

Nebraska.gif

It is small and on one shoulder blade. He got it when he was 18 (10 years ago) and still loves it.

did he include the TM logo in the bottom right corner to? lol

I don't know why but i've always loved that logo.