SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Welcome, Stanley! :bigredn:

Sounds like we can thank mom for the commitment, link.

His mom, Monique Jason, prodded him to do it. She came with him for the Sept. 27 night game against Illinois.

I think she might love Nebraska more than I do, Morgan wrote.

Also, Morgan was not a silent commit, but that doesn't matter know.

No i left the decision up to my son. But yes i loved the academic of the university and he did also. I didn't say Nebraska was my favorite until he told me he made up his mind. I raised him right lol

Man, it is really nice to have you on this board, rather than trying to read between the lines and second-hand reports. Wish more players' parents joined.

I can't wait to chat him up on gamedays with Monique on the boards! You better not leave HUSKERBOARD! lol

What the.....

His mom, Monique Jason, prodded him to do it. She came with him for the Sept. 27 night game against Illinois.

No i left the decision up to my son. But yes i loved the academic of the university and he did also. I didn't say Nebraska was my favorite until he told me he made up his mind. I raised him right lol

An example of why the NCAA not allowing schools to pay for a parent/guardian to accompany their kid on a visit is idiotic.

Either way great pick up

like i said i asked my son to take the visit but I totally left the decision of his choice up to him. Never mentioned that Nebraska was my favorite choice until he told me he decided on his commitment
And props to you for allowing him to make that decision. We've seen kids commit only to have their parents block their commitment.

BTW your boy got them hands. He got hops too. Lol

lol thanks its crazy because that's the first question all the universities wanted to know....by Stan being my only child they didn't think I would allow him to leave home. Lol really? He needs to experience more than just New Orleans and he told me we was going to leave town.

I can't commend you enough on everything, Monique. Some of us have the scorned fan syndrome. Lol

Stan will be in good hands in Lincoln, off and on the field.

• Fire 1

Man, it is really nice to have you on this board, rather than trying to read between the lines and second-hand reports. Wish more players' parents joined.

I can't wait to chat him up on gamedays with Monique on the boards! You better not leave HUSKERBOARD! lol

Stay as far away from the gameday thread as you can. Just a bunch of drunk guys that overreact about the smallest things. Dont be sucked in like I have before

• Fire 3

lol iam a football mom just do me a favor and keep me posted when Stanley gets up there
  • Fire 1

Stay as far away from the gameday thread as you can. Just a bunch of drunk guys that overreact about the smallest things. Dont be sucked in like I have before

nah it doesn't bother me iam from New Orleans we are tuff.

lol iam a football mom just do me a favor and keep me posted when Stanley gets up there

Should not be a problem, as I see many of the players around town.

Should not be a problem, as I see many of the players around town.
thanks