SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

You are correct, excellent observation, he played in '71-'75. Hopefully, the omission was due to the fact that it is still a work in-progress as the paper hinted at a year ago. It's interesting that he is now at Alabama. Paul "Bear" Bryant suffered the worst loss of his coaching career at the hands of Nebraska and Bob Devaney in the '72 bowl game for the national title. That game played a role in the integration of the SEC. Coach Riley still needs an excellent RB coach and an OC, I can dream right? :-)

You are correct, excellent observation, he played in '71-'75. Hopefully, the omission was due to the fact that it is still a work in-progress as the paper hinted at a year ago. It's interesting that he is now at Alabama. Paul "Bear" Bryant suffered the worst loss of his coaching career at the hands of Nebraska and Bob Devaney in the '72 bowl game for the national title. That game played a role in the integration of the SEC. Coach Riley still needs an excellent RB coach and an OC, I can dream right? :-)

ur correct it is Alabama but he wasn't hired a WR coach yet either

No, he hasn't. I'd welcome Coach Fisher to stay on as WR coach as he has done a very good job in Lincoln, However, I did see a post where he "thanked everyone for the experience at Nebraska" so I wonder what the chances of that is?

No, he hasn't. I'd welcome Coach Fisher to stay on as WR coach as he has done a very good job in Lincoln, However, I did see a post where he "thanked everyone for the experience at Nebraska" so I wonder what the chances of that is?
when Coach Riley came to visit us last week i spoke highly of Fisher because he made a big impact on my son's commitment to Nebraska.
  • Fire 1