SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Nebraska has called Stanley Morgan. Said they are fired up about him. Iam so happy now.Coming to visit soon. #GoBigRed

Did he talk to coach Riley or did he have a position coach call him? Maybe you can help us figure out who our WR coach is haha

haven't hired WR coach yet.just a position coach

Nebraska has called Stanley Morgan. Said they are fired up about him. Iam so happy now.Coming to visit soon. #GoBigRed

Did he talk to coach Riley or did he have a position coach call him? Maybe you can help us figure out who our WR coach is haha

What did stanley think of him? Hope he is as excited as all of us are for a HC thats offense produces some amazing WRs

What did stanley think of him? Hope he is as excited as all of us are for a HC thats offense produces some amazing WRs
he sounded happy when he told me they called and felt fired up about him. Just waiting on the home visit

he sounded happy when he told me they called and felt fired up about him. Just waiting on the home visit

You will LOVE coach Riley

i hope we love the WR coach lol

Awesome inside stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what's your affiliation with Morgan, Monique8?

Awesome inside stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what's your affiliation with Morgan, Monique8?

She is his mother.

Monique is Morgan's mom, so she has a rather close affiliation to him. ;)
  • Fire 1