Possible WR transfer

it is possible that environment played a role in this. as in, if he came to neb. and surrounded himself with better influences, he would not have gotten in trouble again.

and does anyone know the specifics of the disorderly conduct? that is a broad and vague charge.

I'll tell you the only difference right now in people's views, the logo on the side of his helmet.

If he was at Nebraska with this charge, people would be clamoring for a second chance, whereas if Moss had decided on Ole Miss and did what he did, there'd be laughter and ridicule abound.

Hall hath no fury like a scorned recruiting honk.

it is possible that environment played a role in this. as in, if he came to neb. and surrounded himself with better influences, he would not have gotten in trouble again.

and does anyone know the specifics of the disorderly conduct? that is a broad and vague charge.

I'll tell you the only difference right now in people's views, the logo on the side of his helmet.

If he was at Nebraska with this charge, people would be clamoring for a second chance, whereas if Moss had decided on Ole Miss and did what he did, there'd be laughter and ridicule abound.

The thing about it is that Ole Miss WAS his 2nd chance. Not sure if there are to many Husker fans going to line up for the 3rd.

The thing about it is that Ole Miss WAS his 2nd chance. Not sure if there are to many Husker fans going to line up for the 3rd.

People wanted to give Moss a third chance this semester

Perspective on the charges and circumstances would be wise.

I agree. Polo, you're off base a little with regards to Moss.
Flashing dong to a girl then returning to the scene of the crime and violating terms < disorderly conduct..

If I'm a little off base, it's only a little. They've both done some monumentally stupid things. Repeatedly.

Although digging up this dead thread about a guy who doesn't play here just to kick him around and mock, because it somehow justifies something or makes someone feel better about god knows what is stupid too.

• Fire 2

Flashing dong to a girl then returning to the scene of the crime and violating terms < disorderly conduct..

If I'm a little off base, it's only a little. They've both done some monumentally stupid things. Repeatedly.

Although digging up this dead thread about a guy who doesn't play here just to kick him around and mock, because it somehow justifies something or makes someone feel better about god knows what is stupid too.

And yet you are the one that brought Moss into the discussion

• Fire 3

And yet you are the one that brought Moss into the discussion

Well, yeah.....

That's not what happened with Avery.

Also, Stringfellow physically assaulted a woman at UW (although to be fair, she was a Seahawk fan), then punched pulled an Alphonso Dennard while at ole miss.

Moss exposed himself and returned to the place he did it. That equaled one strike.

He stepped foot on campus one day early to violate the terms. He said it was an honest mistake. I guess you can call this strike 2

Stringfellow's history of assault is egregiously worse than Moss and the 2 don't compare.

• Fire 2

Moss exposed himself and returned to the place he did it. That equaled one strike.

He stepped foot on campus one day early to violate the terms. He said it was an honest mistake. I guess you can call this strike 2

Stringfellow's history of assault is egregiously worse than Moss and the 2 don't compare.

His history of assault was forgivable when he was a Nebraska commit. And I'm betting there would be people here willing to forgive the latest one had he stayed here.