Possible WR transfer

• 7 months later...

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 17m

Former #Husker WR target Damore'ea Stringfellow RT @AP_Top25:Ole Miss football players face disorderly conduct charge http://apne.ws/1CjAt8t

Mississippi safety Trae Elston and receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow have been arrested and charged with disorderly conduct early Thursday.

Well that's a problem isn't it ............ guess it's Old Miss ,,,,,take.

I know that I wanted to assault a bunch of Shehawks fans after the Super Bowl too. This guy is aces in my book!

I don't know any Seahawks fans, so unfortunately I had nobody to punch that night. I sure would have felt better if I did.

Punching fans of the team that just beat your team. Sounds like a textbook sore loser to me.

Oh if you're looking for sore loser, I'm your man. I never in my life have been a good loser. I refused to shake hands after team losses even when I was young. I still don't like to do it to this day. I take losing very hard. Is that a bad thing? Not IMO. Well, maybe. Character flaws, shucks.....

Not bragging....I'm such a sore loser my kids won't even play videos games with me that involve player vs player combat. One time I figured I needed to become a better loser but it didn't take me long to realize it would be easier to learn how to win more.

• Fire 1

I know that I wanted to assault a bunch of Shehawks fans after the Super Bowl too. This guy is aces in my book!

I don't know any Seahawks fans, so unfortunately I had nobody to punch that night. I sure would have felt better if I did.

Punching fans of the team that just beat your team. Sounds like a textbook sore loser to me.

Oh if you're looking for sore loser, I'm your man. I never in my life have been a good loser. I refused to shake hands after team losses even when I was young. I still don't like to do it to this day. I take losing very hard. Is that a bad thing? Not IMO. Well, maybe. Character flaws, shucks.....

Not bragging....I'm such a sore loser my kids won't even play videos games with me that involve player vs player combat. One time I figured I needed to become a better loser but it didn't take me long to realize it would be easier to learn how to win more.

Your kids will be just like you

You know what? With all the crap thrown Bo's way the last few months and everyone being glad he is gone, I gotta give him props on this. Over the last couple years it seems like he was in on several top recruits, the recruit would then go somewhere else at the last minute only to expose later that the character of the recruit was extremely questionable.

I have the feeling that Bo recruited these guys hard but let it be known that if they come to Nebraska, they were required to act a certain way and not get in trouble. Other schools wouldn't make that as clear and so we would lose the recruit.

Sometimes a little time with a situation will expose truly what is going on.

You know what? With all the crap thrown Bo's way the last few months and everyone being glad he is gone, I gotta give him props on this. Over the last couple years it seems like he was in on several top recruits, the recruit would then go somewhere else at the last minute only to expose later that the character of the recruit was extremely questionable.

I think you are giving Bo too much credit. He recruited them hard and lost out on them, nothing more. Them flip-flopping and leaving Nebraska in the dark was the first signs of a character flaw, it was exposed when they played these games and ended up at a place like Ole Miss. If this kid hadn't gone to Ole Miss, the first sign would have been him getting in trouble here instead - which he likely would have as well. We just got lucky some times, I don't think it was Bo saying "you can't get in trouble at NU" - then the kid saying "well I want to get in trouble so I'm going somewhere I can".

I think you are giving Bo too much credit. He recruited them hard and lost out on them, nothing more. Them flip-flopping and leaving Nebraska in the dark was the first signs of a character flaw, it was exposed when they played these games and ended up at a place like Ole Miss. If this kid hadn't gone to Ole Miss, the first sign would have been him getting in trouble here instead - which he likely would have as well. We just got lucky some times, I don't think it was Bo saying "you can't get in trouble at NU" - then the kid saying "well I want to get in trouble so I'm going somewhere I can".

His first sign of character flaw was getting booted from Washington

• Fire 1

His first sign of character flaw was getting booted from Washington

Actually the first character flaw was when he chose them.