Possible WR transfer

Actually, for everyone involved, I wouldn't grant him the waiver. I'm glad he is a Husker. But, I think it's best if he sits for a year thinking about the stupid decisions he made. He can come back then with a new respect for the chance to play Div 1 college football.

Way to go BRB because of you he was not able to play right away and now is gone. Damn You!!! :ahhhhhhhh

@swmckewonOWHWR Damore’ea Stringfellow confirmed to me via text he has switched his commitment from Nebraska to Ole Miss. #huskers

That's upsetting.
But not at all surprising.
How so? He was on Hail Varsity a couple weeks ago and gushed about Nebraska and the reason why he chose to transfer here.
Past history coupled with the fact they were going up against a school that doesn't care about what the NCAA thinks.
I agree with both y'all. He was here on campus saying all the right things.

But, he has character issues, and it looks as if one of the SEC bagmen just shot a fish in a barrel. Easy pickins.

This might have to be one of the most obvious pay for play I have seen. I mean he was 120% nebraska and signed the transfer papers. Then randomly takes a trip to ole mi$$ and commits pretty much on spot. f'ing pitiful and f#*k the $EC.

Pretty much this. If the NCAA is going to continue to allow the $ECheat to do this, I'm all for having the power 5 break away, and hopefully either the other 4 conferences can put a boot in their assess, or the rest of us can start playing on the same field.

Damore'ea Stringfellow, on 'Bama visit: "It was a great school. But it's all business ... I don't want to be miserable for three years."

Sounds like a work ethic issue. Doesn't want to work? Doesn't sound like he wants to work hard to win. Ole Miss is probably best choice, because he doesn't have to work too hard.

You won't be playing for Nebraska and I have no problems with that at all.