Possible WR transfer

@swmckewonOWHWR Damore’ea Stringfellow confirmed to me via text he has switched his commitment from Nebraska to Ole Miss. #huskers

That's upsetting.

But not at all surprising.

How so? He was on Hail Varsity a couple weeks ago and gushed about Nebraska and the reason why he chose to transfer here.

Past history coupled with the fact they were going up against a school that doesn't care about what the NCAA thinks.

As with most kids who get in trouble once, I was willing to give the kid a second chance. However, I think this speaks volumes to the type of character this kid is (and his mother who I think talked him into visiting Ol Miss). Yes, we need to find a WR. Yes, if he would have come here and taken advantage of his second chance and worked his ass off, he could have been really good for us. However, with this move, it tells me his attitude towards life hasn't changed. I'm guessing this isn't the last we will hear of him with off the field issues.

I had wondered if Bo's no-nonsense, zero tolerance attitude for off-the-field stuff had played a part in his decision to transfer here. As in, "Listen here, sonny: either you go to a school from this pre-approved list of hardass coaches or you get jail time*." But apparently not.

*or a harsher penalty or whatever. I'm not a lawyer.