Possible WR transfer

Is he eligible this season then?

No. He will redshirt this year.

Well shoot. Well, we will need someone to step up when Bell graduates. Stringfellow should be good and ready to make an impact by then I hope.

I think he could be that guy. He has the ability.

Aren't they different kinds of receivers? I thought stringfellow was more of a big receiver like enunwa.

As far as I know they are completely different in style, but both make plays and have a lot of athleticism. On the radio yesterday I heard Stringfellow is about 6'3" and weighs nearly 230?

Aren't they different kinds of receivers? I thought stringfellow was more of a big receiver like enunwa.

As far as I know they are completely different in style, but both make plays and have a lot of athleticism. On the radio yesterday I heard Stringfellow is about 6'3" and weighs nearly 230?

He is a big receiver, but he is a lot faster than Q

He is a big receiver, but he is a lot faster than Q
This is the same evaluation I heard. Enunwa was no slouch either, true 4.4 guy. That gets me excited for Stringfellow, that and how he torched UCLA last year.

Here is Enunwa getting to done

Here is Stringfellow showing some strength and determination

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/stringfellow-td-about-washington-ucla-cfb-11-15-13-on-espn2_kb

Well shoot. Well, we will need someone to step up when Bell graduates. Stringfellow should be good and ready to make an impact by then I hope.

Don't forget about Tariq Allen....I think he'll be a studd. Tons of potential and I am glad he is healthy

Don't forget about Tariq Allen....I think he'll be a studd. Tons of potential and I am glad he is healthy
Don't talk about Allen's health! Ahhhh!

Where is my rabbit's foot, lucky penny, or anything?

Jinx! JINX!

• Fire 1

Damn you're right. I always do forget about him too. Ever since that injury. He is legit and really has every bit of potential to be an impact player right away this season.