New Subforum request?

Can we get a sub forum for those of us interested in football schematics? To throw ideas around, post youtube clips, just talk schematics more in depth...

I realize it may not get used a whole lot, but, I thought it may be interesting for "X's and O's" guys like myself. It might also help some of those lesser folk on the board that don't know terms and such to maybe "brush up" on the terminology, yada, yada...

If its too big a hassle, then just disregard this.

Don't think you'll have much luck getting a subforum created - since there probably wouldn't be a ton of activity, why not just create an official thread for it?

This, and maybe see if one of the mods will pin it for ya, so it will always be on the first page.

Don't think you'll have much luck getting a subforum created - since there probably wouldn't be a ton of activity, why not just create an official thread for it?

This, and maybe see if one of the mods will pin it for ya, so it will always be on the first page.

We can be bribed. ;)

We can be bribed. ;)

If i remeber correctly with Eileens cookies and those amazing chips from cali?

We can be bribed. ;)

If i remeber correctly with Eileens cookies and those amazing chips from cali?

I had some of those cookies. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care for that style of frosting. Too grainy for my tastes as a connoisseur of pastries. Give Eileen my regards though, she did her best.

• Fire 1

No pinning, please. You already have to scroll 1/3 of the way down to the page to get past the current list of pinned topics. If it's really of interest, it'll stay near the top.