*****Official things Teachercd can do this summer*******

Oh man! Let me answer some of these...

On the drinking front...did that last night at my fire pit with a buddy...

On the women front...did that on Monday night...a few times! The magic of day-drinking at a pool!

On the reading front...I almost bought a college football magazine after working out today but I did not...Phil Steele!

On the hammer front...I am not good with that kind of hammering Killer Cacti...Wink

On the lesson plan front...they are done BUT I do have a class I might work on this summer...

I just finished watching 24 from last night...now I have to buy a freaking coffee table.

Oh and tailgating...me and a buddy are looking into getting a spot but just for one game this year...last year we had a spot for the entire year and it sucked. But I think we will buy Blur Party Passes for a few games this year, they set up under the bridge (Is that Red Hot Chile Peppers)

Also, football meeting tonight and got a deck guy coming out to possible add on to my current deck

Take a photography class. My cousin took one over his summer break a few years ago. Now he makes $2000 a wedding working for some studio. Gets to use their equipment and gets 80%. Works as hard and often as he wants. Also gets to travel as the place he works for does travel brochure pictures.

Hmmm that is kind of cool!