US jobs finally back to where we were before the recession

Is this the Obama Economy I've heard so much about?

I'll admit I don't watch the news based on bad experiences with them when deployed. But I currently work in the insurance field. Some states are looking at making state laws that any of their residents, that have insurance policies of any kind. Have to be handled only by citizens of the US. To my knowledge only Illinois has passed this so far. Which has caused the company I work for to pay more attention to the location the paperwork is coming from and sorting to only American workers as we do have some employees in India.

I'm sensing you were being sarcastic to a point. But I'm betting it's a combination of some policies Obama as put in. Plus changes in states helping jobs grow.

Yeah, sure the job *numbers* are the same. Because college grads have given up trying to find work in their field, and instead have taken jobs as baristas, pizza deliver guys, and bartenders. Not exactly even Steven. :lol:

One other item (besides unemployment rate and wages) I wonder how many jobs are of the part time variety. With ObamaCare many companies are creating jobs wt under 30 hrs/week. Perhaps there are being created 2 jobs for every one but at half the hours just to avoid insurance coverage. Carl does the data address this - are part time jobs considered a part of the mix?