Husker Trick Plays -- Will we ever see one again?

The Fumblerooski may have been our greatest trick play. Heck, it may have been the greatest trick play in college football. And T.O. ran other trick plays every so often. But it's been a long time since we had one. Alex Henery ran for a first down on a fake field goal in about 2009. We need another epic trick play! :lol:

Feel free to add to the list if you can think of any.

We havent reall ran a "trick play"- by general definition-since 2008 against colorado. Earlier that year we ran a fake field goal where the holder flipped to Henery who ran for a first down. Then against Colorado we tried and it got picked off the other way for 6. Yrs in 2010 against Ok St Alex Henery did tick a punt anx run for a first down but i dont it falls in line with your classic trick play. He got a look and was given the green light. And we've also seen wrinkle plays here and there but nothing that stands out as your classic trick play.

Have to vote this one as well because Crouch was running right at where I was sitting standing.

Wow. You were there for that?! You lucky SOB. That's probably one of my most vivid memories of Husker football. We were yelling, jumping up and down...damn that was fun. Probably the single best play ever.......right along with a few others....lol. I'm having this same issue in the other "pick your favorite player" thread. So hard to pick just one.