Iraq- will it fall to the terrorists?

If true, this isn't good. ISIS has allegedly captured Stinger Missiles. I'd worry less about Iraq falling and how we can protect ourselves against these.

Meanwhile, replenish FIM-92 stingers stock in our "allies" Iraqi armed forces inventory. Raytheon stockholders are happy as a lark. Watch Wall Street report.

You really think they are happy their products are captured by terrorists?

Actually no. See NY Stock

FIM-92 is a penny product compared to overall Raytheon profits. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles like cruise missiles and smart bombs, satellites and space rockets, radars, etc.

It's a problem that is only going to get worse. And short of wiping out everyone, is there really a viable solution?

Nope. You (I think, based upon previous posts) and I have both spent time over there in that wonderful corner of the world and know what we're dealing with. There is no reasoning with these people.

If true, this isn't good. ISIS has allegedly captured Stinger Missiles. I'd worry less about Iraq falling and how we can protect ourselves against these.

Meanwhile, replenish FIM-92 stingers stock in our "allies" Iraqi armed forces inventory. Raytheon stockholders are happy as a lark. Watch Wall Street report.

You really think they are happy their products are captured by terrorists?

Actually no. See NY Stock

FIM-92 is a penny product compared to overall Raytheon profits. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles like cruise missiles and smart bombs, satellites and space rockets, radars, etc.

Then why post that they are?

• Fire 1

It's a problem that is only going to get worse. And short of wiping out everyone, is there really a viable solution?

Nope. You (I think, based upon previous posts) and I have both spent time over there in that wonderful corner of the world and know what we're dealing with. There is no reasoning with these people.

Actually, never made it to the big sandbox. I was fortunate enough to be able to bop around the Balkans off an on for about a year and a half...

I think Iraq is f*cked, and I do mean proper f*cked...

Sending 300 military "advisors" over there, isn't going to make a damn bit of good.

No doubt. And, I hope that Obama didn't just give them a death sentence.

I don't think he did...

But what good is 300 guys going to do when that place is a legit sh*tshow? At this point it's not a solution, but a gesture...

What scares me for the people there is that when it gets over ran before anyone steps in to stop it before it gets that far. How are these 300 going to stop them from coming in?

I think those guys that get sent over will have a good idea when to GTFO...

Sending 300 military "advisors" over there, isn't going to make a damn bit of good.

I don't think he did...

But what good is 300 guys going to do when that place is a legit sh*tshow? At this point it's not a solution, but a gesture...

Yeah, and it looks something like this.

tumblr_mvxfjm4sSL1sr8xuio1_500.gif

I don't think he did...

Yeah, and it looks something like this.

tumblr_mvxfjm4sSL1sr8xuio1_500.gif

can we just send that guy instead of 300 troops?