LB Troy Henderson Jr [Syracuse Commit]

Although the Cornhuskers decided to offer, Henderson says, currently, it still comes down to Rutgers and Syracuse with Nebraska having an outside shot.

"I mean, it's Syracuse and Rutgers," he said. "But I'm just gonna throw Nebraska in there and see what they have to offer."

Although the Cornhuskers decided to offer, Henderson says, currently, it still comes down to Rutgers and Syracuse with Nebraska having an outside shot.

"I mean, it's Syracuse and Rutgers," he said. "But I'm just gonna throw Nebraska in there and see what they have to offer."

How nice of him to just throw us in there....I am guessing he will be impressed if he is comparing the three!

How nice of him to just throw us in there....I am guessing he will be impressed if he is comparing the three!
I read another interview where he sounded way more impressed by Nebraska (spoke about our winning tradition and strong defensive play) and excited for the offer and opportunity to come out for a visit.

Honestly, the fact that he delayed his decision until after he visits says a lot regarding his impression of the offer, compared to his other current offers.

Am I missing it or is there a link for this?

I've read a couple other interviews and that's not how he came across. I guess we'll see.