Updated stadium pictures

Beautiful. Nice! Looks fine.

More improvements: (wishful thinking)

- Extra HuskerVision

- Remove four video screens .... now see traditional pillars and inscribed "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"

- Plant 4'D x 3'W x 360'L box hedges a.l.a. Georgia stadium (another HB thread). Red fences was kinda like construction barriers.

- Put two giant 50' tall Lil'Red inflatable statues adjacent to HuskerVision (just kidding!)

moreimprovements_zpsf29485e7.jpg

The four screens are needed for people who cannot see the big screen. If you are far up enough in the North, or under overhangs you cannot see the big screen. The screens are needed.

• Fire 1

- Extra HuskerVision

- Remove four video screens .... now see traditional pillars and inscribed "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"

- Plant 4'D x 3'W x 360'L box hedges a.l.a. Georgia stadium (another HB thread). Red fences was kinda like construction barriers.

- Put two giant 50' tall Lil'Red inflatable statues adjacent to HuskerVision (just kidding!)

The four screens are needed for people who cannot see the big screen. If you are far up enough in the North, or under overhangs you cannot see the big screen. The screens are needed.

That's why he said make another big screen in South Stadium.

- Extra HuskerVision

Now assuming new HuskerVision in South stadium thus four screens will be unnecessary.

In 1990's era, Ohio St. "Horseshoe" stadium had proposed a new mini-videos on top of two pillars, similar to our stadium pillars, but shot down immediately. At least keep four items for the old museum memories.

Southeast Pillar: "In Commemoration of the men of Nebraska who served and fell in the Nations Wars."

Southwest: "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory."

Northwest: "Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Northeast: "Their Lives they held their countrys trust; They kept its faith; They died its heroes."

If we can't afford it then (extra $$$ HuskerVision) .....

changedlocation_zpsc91448fb.png

(I-beams support in pressbox area was not shown)

I know, running wild as usually ..... just wishful dreaming

Plant hedges? What the hell do you think happens to hedges this far north from the middle of October onward? Unless you want some ass-ugly evergreen hedges, which, hell no.

Plus that short of crap is silly when you don't have a real grass field. *awaits people posting pictures of hedges alongside FieldTurf*

Plant hedges? What the hell do you think happens to hedges this far north from the middle of October onward? Unless you want some ass-ugly evergreen hedges, which, hell no.

Plus that short of crap is silly when you don't have a real grass field. *awaits people posting pictures of hedges alongside FieldTurf*

Some varieties are no effect in cold weather and/or shade environment. My hedges (30' long) was immune in the middle of winter time ... still growing, healthy green color and very little leafs dropped.

First idea when I watched Miss. St. stadium a couple of years ago. Spectacular view on TV, in particular, neatly trim hedgers. Georgia too. I want it ! (copycat)

- Extra HuskerVision

This 10000x. Even if you add another big screen on the other side, if I'm in south stadium, I don't want to turn around to look at our new HuskerVision and my eyes aren't quite good enough to see clearly the sign in North stadium.

- Extra HuskerVision

And even if that is still there if you are under the overhang you still won't be able to see it. I like the idea of moving the screens, though I don't know how realistic that would be. Don't get me wrong, I love the inscriptions. Now that I think about that, aren't the inscriptions facing out from the playing field?

- Extra HuskerVision

And even if that is still there if you are under the overhang you still won't be able to see it. I like the idea of moving the screens, though I don't know how realistic that would be. Don't get me wrong, I love the inscriptions. Now that I think about that, aren't the inscriptions facing out from the playing field?

That is correct. Just carve a new duplicate inscriptions in opposite direction. (sarcasm \on) Or else lift and move pillars in 180 degrees ..... our defense crew could handle it with no problems. ^_^

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

looks good to me.

i can understand having WiFi for reporters there to report on the game, but for the fans WTF, you are there to watch a football game not post on your twitter feed or submit a late budget report. STAND UP AND YELL

GET OFF MY LAWN!