Updated stadium pictures

The abstracted football is too cute and overly redundant (everyone knows its a football stadium, no need to put a giant football perched above the big screen) which reads cheesy to me. Unless there are speakers in it, even then I still wouldn't be a fan of it.

Agreed, the laces look stupid over the N.

Heh, the laces. If it's the old, worn ball, then I don't like. But if it's the tacky, new ball then, yes, I like it!

:lol:

Huh, I would have guessed you more of a fan of old balls.

I'm quite certain. Nebraska volleyball draws more than 1000 people.

Not for a practice they dont.....

Ok. They pribably do at those as well.

I'm sure there are enough pervs in Lincoln that would show up to watch the practices just to get closer looks at the girls in the tight shorts.

man_raising_hand_sitting_in_school_desk_

Practices are closed except with express permission of the volleyball staff. And you won't get that without some connection to the team, so don't count on it.

....someone has obviously tried to get in ;)

If by "tried" you mean "has actually attended a practice and has permission to return," then you would be correct.

Practices are closed except with express permission of the volleyball staff. And you won't get that without some connection to the team, so don't count on it.

....someone has obviously tried to get in ;)

If by "tried" you mean "has actually attended a practice and has permission to return," then you would be correct.

Is it hard to see the plays being practiced while honoring the 500 ft distance?

• Fire 2

Nice picture but what's the purpose anyway? Just shift all Husker sports from old Devaney (before renovate) to new PBA. And I thought selling Devaney building to a private company like concerts, car shows, conventions, WWF events, monster truck races, etc

Because it's now the home of Husker Volleyball, and probably the premier place to watch major college volleyball in the country.

Not to mention the indoor track complex, the basketball practice facility, the swimming and diving complex, and wrestling.

The abstracted football is too cute and overly redundant (everyone knows its a football stadium, no need to put a giant football perched above the big screen) which reads cheesy to me. Unless there are speakers in it, even then I still wouldn't be a fan of it.

Agreed, the laces look stupid over the N.

I have to disagree. I like the look.

At the time of its creation, I think 2007 or so, HuskerVision was called the second largest video screen in the world though it was quickly surpassed by a larger screen. Of course Texass stadium (Godzillatron) was #1.

Now .........

HuskerVision ranks #53

Godzillatron ranks #21

Several CFB schools now ranks higher that HuskerVision. Time to replace it? Myself, no thanks. Perfect size imo.

(A&M, Godzilla, Razorbacks, U$C, Spartans, Arizona, OU, Miss. St, tOSU, Gophers, Tennessee, VT Hokies, Baylor, Gamecocks, Badgers, Swamp and Big House are larger than HuskerVision) - wiki source

Its gonna have to be replaced at some point anyway. Maybe not necessarily with a bigger one. But ive started to notice some picture issues the last couple seasons

Agreed. Pixel pitch is lousy. And please choose Daktronics, built in good ol' USA (Brookings SD). HuskerVision is a traitor screen (Mitsubishi) ;).

Most stadiums/arenas/video billboards/signs/scoreboards/etc. both large and small got a Daktronics, worldwide. Monopoly. Except HuskerVision :(

Its gonna have to be replaced at some point anyway. Maybe not necessarily with a bigger one. But ive started to notice some picture issues the last couple seasons

Agreed. Pixel pitch is lousy. And please choose Daktronics, built in good ol' USA (Brookings SD). HuskerVision is a traitor screen (Mitsubishi) ;).

Most stadiums/arenas/video billboards/signs/scoreboards/etc. both large and small got a Daktronics, worldwide. Monopoly. Except HuskerVision

My dad worked with Daktronics in part with their food service. He said they were pissed off when Callahan chose another company. Daktronics has done Texas' and A&M's I believe.