Updated stadium pictures

Its gonna have to be replaced at some point anyway. Maybe not necessarily with a bigger one. But ive started to notice some picture issues the last couple seasons

Agreed. Pixel pitch is lousy. And please choose Daktronics, built in good ol' USA (Brookings SD). HuskerVision is a traitor screen (Mitsubishi) ;).

Most stadiums/arenas/video billboards/signs/scoreboards/etc. both large and small got a Daktronics, worldwide. Monopoly. Except HuskerVision

My dad worked with Daktronics in part with their food service. He said they were pissed off when Callahan chose another company. Daktronics has done Texas' and A&M's I believe.

Ah ha, Callaclown was the culprit !!! OU Owens Field huge video screen, of course Daktronics, is spectacular, wow factor, shocking and vivid colors in the middle of daytime with any view angle. I wish Daktronics will expand to home HDTV market ..... I will buy it immediately.

Its gonna have to be replaced at some point anyway. Maybe not necessarily with a bigger one. But ive started to notice some picture issues the last couple seasons

Agreed. Pixel pitch is lousy. And please choose Daktronics, built in good ol' USA (Brookings SD). HuskerVision is a traitor screen (Mitsubishi) ;).

Most stadiums/arenas/video billboards/signs/scoreboards/etc. both large and small got a Daktronics, worldwide. Monopoly. Except HuskerVision

My dad worked with Daktronics in part with their food service. He said they were pissed off when Callahan chose another company. Daktronics has done Texas' and A&M's I believe.

Ah ha, Callaclown was the culprit !!! OU Owens Field huge video screen, of course Daktronics, is spectacular, wow factor, shocking and vivid colors in the middle of daytime with any view angle. I wish Daktronics will expand to home HDTV market ..... I will buy it immediately.

Daktronics does video boards well. They are very high quality.

How does the brick on the west side look now? Anyone snap a photo of that by any chance?

I was in Lincoln on Friday and didn't take a picture but the brick is on the wall and they were cleaning and putting the final touches on the brick when I walked to that side. It doesn't go all the way up.

140730_Stadium%20Bricks_2779.jpg

(UNL Today picture)

disappointed. I thought similar to east brick facade :hmmph. Warehouse type. And ran out of landscaper funds.

1280px-OMSFront.jpg

• Fire 1