Big Ten writers pick Nebraska to finish third in the West Division

Who was the one dumbass that picked Nebraska to win the Big Ten in that poll?

Sipple, probably.

This has been a joke. I don't even know if Sipple had a vote. Please keep your knickers untwisted.

Nebraska [media]: Brian Christopherson, Sam McKewon

Who was the one dumbass that picked Nebraska to win the Big Ten in that poll?

Doesn't see why he is a dumbass for picking who he thinks would win. I would pick Nebraska to win.

Based on what?

Based on that is what I think will happen.

People shouldn't be called out for picking a team that you don't think will have a chance.

• Fire 1

After hearing how much Wisconsin has lost defensively, I'm not so much sold on them. I think it's gonna come down to Iowa and Nebraska. Could even be a tie breaker game at the end if the year? Iiwa's road is easier for sure, but I just feel like we might be in for a hell if a season, you guys.

• Fire 2

After hearing how much Wisconsin has lost defensively, I'm not so much sold on them. I think it's gonna come down to Iowa and Nebraska. Could even be a tie breaker game at the end if the year? Iiwa's road is easier for sure, but I just feel like we might be in for a hell if a season, you guys.

Hell to the yes

• Fire 2

Picks to win Big Ten Championship

Ohio State 19

Michigan State 9

Nebraska 1

Of course, last season the Buckeyes overwhelmingly were picked to win the Big Ten title by this same group, while not a single voter picked Michigan State as the conference champion.

How, in the same poll that we are picked 3rd in our division, do we get the only vote for a team in the West division to win the B1G Championship? Wisky and Iowa St are picked 1st and 2nd, respectively, but no one was willing to select them to win the B1G? smh

Not sure what other random writer would choose us. Maybe the Maryland guy was drunk.

Here I go thinking you were speaking from knowledge. There were five votes for us to win our division, so I would guess one of those five choice us to win the Big Ten championship (Nebraska over Ohio State).