Fall Camp Updates

In my case I just don't think my 2 year old would have made it much longer so showing up super early isn't going to work for me. It would be nice if they had a separate event for people with kids, because there are a hell of a lot of middle age to older dudes that show up for autographs, and that to me is just a tad creepy.

• Fire 2

Stacey is the example of what is wrong with social media.

Don't worry, there are plenty of people telling her that she's an awful mom and whiny baby lol

I am sure there are but it shouldn't come to that. Her attitude of entitlement is disturbing. And the fact she thought her comments were appropriate shows she really isn't 4nu. Straight up dick move.

Don't worry, there are plenty of people telling her that she's an awful mom and whiny baby lol

I bet she's hot.

Wonder where she ranks on the hot/crazy scale?

Like most entitled thinking parents, Bat sh#t for sure, and from the picture I saw, base is her good friend. They pummeled her pretty good on Sharp and Benning which was hilarious.

In my case I just don't think my 2 year old would have made it much longer so showing up super early isn't going to work for me. It would be nice if they had a separate event for people with kids, because there are a hell of a lot of middle age to older dudes that show up for autographs, and that to me is just a tad creepy.

I can't +1 that enough. I took my kids (they will be 5 in Nov) through the o-line line. My kids just wanted to meet football players, and that happened to be the shortest line. I loved seeing my kids excitement, and the linemen were great with all of the kids coming through, and it was a beautiful day. But I still felt uncomfortable to the point that I stood way back to take pictures of my kids...

Being in the stadium and having my kids run around in the end zone was awesome though!

I bet she's hot.

Wonder where she ranks on the hot/crazy scale?

Like most entitled thinking parents, Bat sh#t for sure, and from the picture base is her good friend. They pummeled her pretty good on Sharp and Benning which was hilarious.

Is there a place to replay that? I'd love to hear it.

In all seriousness Kenny has done some stuff on twitter that I wish he wouldn't have, but what Stacey did is non-sense.

I can't +1 that enough. I took my kids (they will be 5 in Nov) through the o-line line. My kids just wanted to meet football players, and that happened to be the shortest line. I loved seeing my kids excitement, and the linemen were great with all of the kids coming through, and it was a beautiful day. But I still felt uncomfortable to the point that I stood way back to take pictures of my kids...

Being in the stadium and having my kids run around in the end zone was awesome though!

I also agree with the adults coming through to get autographs without kids. I actually would make fan day more of a kid fan day. Nobody over like 15 years old should be allowed to get an autograph.

Beanman, here's the link to the podcasts.

Segments 7,8, and 9 I think is the most. But they mentioned it a few times throughout the show. http://1620thezone.com/common/page.php?id=119

Kenny Bell ‏@AFRO_THUNDER80 5m

The realization that that was my final fan day as a husker just set in ..... 1f614.png

Kenny Bell ‏@AFRO_THUNDER80 4m

Thank u 2 all the amazing fans not just at fan day 2day, but throughout husker nation. I appreciate & love you all more than youll ever know

@stacey4nu: @AFRO_THUNDER80 I'll spend a lot of time convincing my 12-yr old son u r not an ass for refusing an autograph. #stayhumble ?

@AFRO_THUNDER80:To those of you I didn't get to dedicate an autograph to today I do apologize. 90 minutes is a tough time table to sign 15,000+ autographs

Beware angry moms.
Hey Stacey. GET THERE EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in the tunnel afterwards trying to snag a few more autographs(I felt bad even having to do that) and Kenny was signing all the way up to the doors headed to the lockerroom. I would say Stacey should STFU. He was very generous with his time as was Pelini who signed my son's football 10 minutes after the event ended. He was very nice to my kid even though he was trying to make his way to the lockerroom and people like me ignored the instructions to respect the players and coaches time.

This was my first fan day and had I known how long the lines were we would have gotten there earlier.

I have been to quite a few fan days, it doesn't really matter if you show up early. Sure you are first in line for whichever autographs you want first after that its a mess.