Fall Camp Updates

Kenny Bell ‏@AFRO_THUNDER80 5m

The realization that that was my final fan day as a husker just set in ..... 1f614.png

Kenny Bell ‏@AFRO_THUNDER80 4m

Thank u 2 all the amazing fans not just at fan day 2day, but throughout husker nation. I appreciate & love you all more than youll ever know

@stacey4nu: @AFRO_THUNDER80 I'll spend a lot of time convincing my 12-yr old son u r not an ass for refusing an autograph. #stayhumble ?

@AFRO_THUNDER80:To those of you I didn't get to dedicate an autograph to today I do apologize. 90 minutes is a tough time table to sign 15,000+ autographs

Beware angry moms.

The realization that that was my final fan day as a husker just set in ..... 1f614.png

Thank u 2 all the amazing fans not just at fan day 2day, but throughout husker nation. I appreciate & love you all more than youll ever know

@stacey4nu: @AFRO_THUNDER80 I'll spend a lot of time convincing my 12-yr old son u r not an ass for refusing an autograph. #stayhumble ?

@AFRO_THUNDER80:To those of you I didn't get to dedicate an autograph to today I do apologize. 90 minutes is a tough time table to sign 15,000+ autographs

Beware angry moms.

Must be Jean Peck's cousin

Beware angry moms.

Hey Stacey. GET THERE EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware angry moms.

get a life lady

Beware angry moms.

I was in the tunnel afterwards trying to snag a few more autographs(I felt bad even having to do that) and Kenny was signing all the way up to the doors headed to the lockerroom. I would say Stacey should STFU. He was very generous with his time as was Pelini who signed my son's football 10 minutes after the event ended. He was very nice to my kid even though he was trying to make his way to the lockerroom and people like me ignored the instructions to respect the players and coaches time.

This was my first fan day and had I known how long the lines were we would have gotten there earlier.

• Fire 3

Beware angry moms.

I was in the tunnel afterwards trying to snag a few more autographs(I felt bad even having to do that) and Kenny was signing all the way up to the doors headed to the lockerroom. I would say Stacey should STFU. He was very generous with his time as was Pelini who signed my son's football 10 minutes after the event ended. He was very nice to my kid even though he was trying to make his way to the lockerroom and people like me ignored the instructions to respect the players and coaches time.

This was my first fan day and had I known how long the lines were we would have gotten there earlier.

This sh#t just irks the hell out of me. I'm a single father in my mid-30s with a 7 year old daughter. I've been teaching life lessons to her since she was old enough to start understanding. You will not get everything you want, work hard and good things will come but even if they don't the work you put in feels good, if you know it's going to be busy and don't want to wait forever show up really early, etc. So many parents think there kids should get everything they want. Let them learn some lessons and humility. #spoiledkidspissmeoff