Valentine Showing Off Improved Physical and Mental Conditioning

Can't see him being ready to go pro after this year, not to where he'd get drafted early anyway, but the turnaround in conditioning and attitude can only help. I know we tried to land a juco this class but I think we're in good shape at DT, It's having two frosh in the two-deap at DE that's worrisome.

Can't see him being ready to go pro after this year, not to where he'd get drafted early anyway, but the turnaround in conditioning and attitude can only help. I know we tried to land a juco this class but I think we're in good shape at DT, It's having two frosh in the two-deap at DE that's worrisome.

that's just my point, can't see the kid needing Bo to put his foot in his ass to Pro next year......damn Koolaid is wonderful, yes?

Are we really worried about a sophomore going pro based on him having a couple good games last year?

It was a prediction I made. I said he's gonna have a great year and then turn pro. Gut feeling. Others are worried about it based on whether they agree with me or not.

Fair enough. I strongly disagree with your prediction. VV needs to lock down a starting spot and show consistency this season - anything else is gravy.

He has the talent to I just think he needs another year to develope. He would get drafted in day 2-3 just on potential but why do that with eligibility left. He seems fairly intelligent and rolling the dice on a year early could cost millions in the long run... Aaron Donald was in the same boat a couple years ago, he obviously made the right decision.