Alexander Suspended Whole Season!

Certainly not a positive outcome but having these situations with Jackson and Alexander happen early in camp gets other guys more reps. Gives the inexperienced guys a better chance of getting up to speed.

I think both Cockrell and Gerry can fill in nicely. After that it could get dicey, so hopefully the extra reps help.

Certainly not a positive outcome but having these situations with Jackson and Alexander happen early in camp gets other guys more reps. Gives the inexperienced guys a better chance of getting up to speed.

I think both Cockrell and Gerry can fill in nicely. After that it could get dicey, so hopefully the extra reps help.

Agreed. You never want to lose two contributors, but if it has to happen, better sooner than later.

Man I hope that line stays healthy. That'll be an ointment for the wound.

I wasn't guna post it on here until now but my buddy had a class with Leroy last year and Leroy opened his bag and showed my buddy some pills that he said were steroids. Not sure if that is the reason for the suspension but possibly coaches found out about it. Again just pure speculation.

I wasn't guna post it on here until now but my buddy had a class with Leroy last year and Leroy opened his bag and showed my buddy some pills that he said were steroids. Not sure if that is the reason for the suspension but possibly coaches found out about it. Again just pure speculation.

He pulled out steroids in class and told a student, "these are steroids." ? .....seems legit.
  • Fire 5

He pulled out steroids in class and told a student, "these are steroids." ? .....seems legit.
That's what my buddy said. Leroy opened the bag and said look in and claimed they were roids. If they actually were or not I do not know.

That's what my buddy said. Leroy opened the bag and said look in and claimed they were roids. If they actually were or not I do not know.
that s concerning because if they were steroids/prosteroids/prohormones I would be willing to bet a lot of money that he isnt the only one using.

Riiiiight.gif

• Fire 1

Riiiiight.gif
You don't got to believe me but that is not a story someone just thinks of and tells people. Believe what you want.