Bo does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Also, it's not the responsibility of anyone to divulge publicly to you whether they have donated or not. That's not really your business or concern.

Huskerfaninokieland and Flood, did you guys donate money before writing those posts?

Scoff. How dare you. That's none of your concern Landlord. ;)

Most of the people who do this donate also. Pretty sure Kevin Heart said he donated during his challenge.

A few months ago, they did the polar water plunge for Landon to raise money. Im sure most of you saw it on your facebook feeds. Pretty sure most people donated for that cause also, even if they took the plunge.

But I heard a rumor on the street that Pelini did not donate. More fuel for Polos fire... :sarcasm

Also, it's not the responsibility of anyone to divulge publicly to you whether they have donated or not. That's not really your business or concern.

Huskerfaninokieland and Flood, did you guys donate money before writing those posts?

No and I have no intention of donating a dime

Then stop bitching.

• Fire 2

Agreed. The idea was a task that most would never consider doing it so instead, they donate a few bucks. Now we have a challenge that is becoming the latest "in" thing to do but no money is being raised

Agreed. The idea was to make yourself feel like a real stand-up guy by making accusations towards the internal intentions and motivations of millions of people that actually are donating money and raising awareness while you didn't do jack about it. Now we have a guy feeling better about himself even though he's not helping any, but at least he's not like "those" people.

Hey if this kind of exhibitionism is raising money for charity, why stop with ice buckets? Let's do body waxes for melanoma awareness! Rochambeau for testicular cancer awareness! Garden hose colonics for colon cancer awareness! Now those would be challenges for which people would pay to avoid. chuckleshuffle

• Fire 1

Agreed. The idea was a task that most would never consider doing it so instead, they donate a few bucks. Now we have a challenge that is becoming the latest "in" thing to do but no money is being raised

Agreed. The idea was to make yourself feel like a real stand-up guy by making accusations towards the internal intentions and motivations of millions of people that actually are donating money and raising awareness while you didn't do jack about it. Now we have a guy feeling better about himself even though he's not helping any, but at least he's not like "those" people.

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? Bad? Are you trying to help me give a damn? Because it's not working. I donate $0 to every organization out there.

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? Bad? Are you trying to help me give a damn? Because it's not working. I donate $0 to every organization out there.

This is a scorching hot take.

I'm glad Bo did this. That should probably tell you something.

So you donate $0 to every organization out there and then bitch about $0 being raised about this one? Seems legit.

The ALS Association has taken in $1.3 million over the last two weeks.

Guess how much they took in over the same two week period last year?

$22,000.

That's a 5900% increase so not sure what you guys are griping about.

According to the recently updated website, it's up to $13 million (could be a typo from 1.3) but they've added 260,000 monthly donors in the last few weeks alone.

These videos are free advertisement for a cause most of us are unaware of. You only need .1% of viewers to take action and donate to make a big difference. So next time somebody assumes 'no money is being raised' should probably do a simple google search before making a statement like that.