B1G Games this week (Aug28-30). Who do you got?

OH HSKR FAN

My picks in bold.

Thursday, August 28

Eastern Illinois @ Minnesota

Rutgers @ Washington State

Friday, August 29

Jacksonville State@ Michigan State

Saturday, August 30

Penn State vs. UCF

Indiana State @ Indiana

Northern Iowa @ Iowa

Appalachian State @ Michigan

Western Michigan @ Purdue

Ohio State @ Navy

Youngstown State @ Illinois

James Madison @ Maryland

California @ Northwestern

Florida Atlantic @ Nebraska

Wisconsin vs. LSU

Same and on the first post no less.

/thread

Appalachian State @ Michigan (I think Michigan will win 8 out of 10 times but they could lay an egg)
You mean, Michigan can win that one 999 out of 1000, Appalachian got their 1 of 1000 when we had the worse record since the 1930's, it wont happen again for a very long time, so dont be silly.

You never can tell dude. You never can tell. Not being silly at all...maybe half the team will get stoned again and play them.

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Former-Michigan-player-Nearly-half-the-team-was-stoned-during-Appalachian-State-loss-10-2-3043

Yes, actually you can tell, it would make little sense to have totally different people be stoned for a game against the same opponent from years before, especially after a loss due to said activity. The odds for this are rather astronomical.

I have watched Michigan for over 35 years and the Rich Rod years were like nothing I have seen, the worse records since the 30's and the 50's. But it was the complete lack of defense that stood out, it was like watching some strange team I have never watched before, even at 7-6 last year it looked like a crap year but it was a Michigan crap year, but Rich Rod days were a f'ing anomaly of space and time that come around only once as fan, maybe twice if I live into the 80's-90's.

Not to derail the fantasy version of events with actual facts but the Appalachian State win was in 2007.

Lloyd Carr was still head coach.

The Wolverines finished 9-4.

Appalachian State @ Michigan (I think Michigan will win 8 out of 10 times but they could lay an egg)
You mean, Michigan can win that one 999 out of 1000, Appalachian got their 1 of 1000 when we had the worse record since the 1930's, it wont happen again for a very long time, so dont be silly.

You never can tell dude. You never can tell. Not being silly at all...maybe half the team will get stoned again and play them.

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Former-Michigan-player-Nearly-half-the-team-was-stoned-during-Appalachian-State-loss-10-2-3043

Yes, actually you can tell, it would make little sense to have totally different people be stoned for a game against the same opponent from years before, especially after a loss due to said activity. The odds for this are rather astronomical.

I have watched Michigan for over 35 years and the Rich Rod years were like nothing I have seen, the worse records since the 30's and the 50's. But it was the complete lack of defense that stood out, it was like watching some strange team I have never watched before, even at 7-6 last year it looked like a crap year but it was a Michigan crap year, but Rich Rod days were a f'ing anomaly of space and time that come around only once as fan, maybe twice if I live into the 80's-90's.

Not to derail the fantasy version of events with actual facts but the Appalachian State win was in 2007.

Lloyd Carr was still head coach.

The Wolverines finished 9-4.

Yea Carr's last year, seems I project all hell on Rich Rod these days.

My picks in bold.
Thursday, August 28
Eastern Illinois @ Minnesota
Rutgers @ Washington State
Friday, August 29
Jacksonville State@ Michigan State
Saturday, August 30
Penn State vs. UCF
Indiana State @ Indiana
Northern Iowa @ Iowa
Appalachian State @ Michigan
Western Michigan @ Purdue