Saturday: What time do you start with your Husker related plans?

Leaving Grand Island in the morning to drive to western Nebraska. Get to my home time about noon, start drinking with old high school and college buddies and watch the game at the only bar in town. Leave the bar after the game and go to the local auto-body shop for a 40 year anniversary party of them being in business. Needless to say, it will be a lot of drinking!

Leaving Grand Island in the morning to drive to western Nebraska. Get to my home time about noon, start drinking with old high school and college buddies and watch the game at the only bar in town. Leave the bar after the game and go to the local auto-body shop for a 40 year anniversary party of them being in business. Needless to say, it will be a lot of drinking!

Sounds like a solid day, I love watching the games in small town bars after a morning of hunting.

Sounds like a solid day, I love watching the games in small town bars after a morning of hunting.

Me too, the only bad thing is that we can't do any dove hunting on Saturday. Dove season doesn't open until Monday.

Got a family reunion in Lincoln this weekend. Not sure what's wrong with people, but why do they have to screw with football. I normally only get to watch Husker games, so I guess I'll try to get my workout in Friday night, get up at a decent time Saturday, do a little family stuff around noon, sneak off to the local watering hole around 2 and hope to get a seat.

Why do people do family reunions and weddings on game days? ????