Jason peter tunnel walk idea

I have no problem with those guys talking about how it was back in the day. They earned it.

I start to tune out when guys - especially Peter - continually say everything needs to be done exactly how they did it or they know exactly how things should be done as if they have the only answer.

It freaking worked! It created the greatest dynasty you're probably ever going to see in college football in your lifetime!

Forget talk. The results are there. If results aren't enough, what the hell are you looking for?

I didn't say it didn't work. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

The myth of how Jason Peter presents himself continues to grow, I see. Damon Benning speaks no differently about those days, and how they pertain to today, than JP does. Neither does Jay Foreman, Adrian Fiala, Grant Wistrom, Mike Brown... the list goes on.

Put Peter's idea in this thread under Mike Brown's name and see how quickly people leap to support it - Mike Brown's onto something! He's a genius! But Jason Peter says it? NOPE. It's an awful idea.

Might be a situation of how it is presented. Jason Peter is an unlikable human being from my personal dealings with him.

Damon Benning is the exact opposite. From my short time working with him at 1620 he was easily the nicest person there to me outside of "intern".

Damon presents things like this in a very clear/concise way without it feeling like a self-fulfilling statement or situation.

You do have a point that Jason probably cant say anything without it being ripped but that is because of years and years of what he has said and how he has said it.

I have no problem with those guys talking about how it was back in the day. They earned it.

I start to tune out when guys - especially Peter - continually say everything needs to be done exactly how they did it or they know exactly how things should be done as if they have the only answer.

It freaking worked! It created the greatest dynasty you're probably ever going to see in college football in your lifetime!

Forget talk. The results are there. If results aren't enough, what the hell are you looking for?

Like hell you did.

You ' tune out ' a guy who has been there and done it. And by done it, I'm not even giving the guy enough credit. He was the baddest ass DT on the field in college football at that point.

He may not have the "only" answer, but his words sure as hell ought to be valuable.

Yet, in your own words, not mine....you "tune out" guys like that.

Like hell you did.

You ' tune out ' a guy who has been there and done it. And by done it, I'm not even giving the guy enough credit. He was the baddest ass DT on the field in college football at that point.

He may not have the "only" answer, but his words sure as hell ought to be valuable.

Yet, in your own words, not mine....you "tune out" guys like that.

If you'd like to actually read my entire post, we can continue discussion.