Game day on espn

Not to change the course of the thread, but looking ahead....if this team does excel, like I hope.....is there a game later in the year where Game Day might end up at a Husker game? Sadly, even if we are dominating, I don't see a marquee game later in the season. Wisconsin maybe...if we are both undefeated? Would depend on what other games are on that same day.

I though I heard them talking about how there will probably be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs

You mean there'll be two spots for non-SEC teams? No way. It'll be four SEC teams playing. Winner wins the MNC. And gets to become a new NFL franchise next year. :lol:

Yeah they were saying even if bama don't win the sec they could still make it so they are saying conf champ don't matter any more

I would be highly surprised if a conference championship wont matter to the committee. There are enough football people on it to make the rest realize the importance. Unless you get some teams with 2-3 losses winning the conf champ games i think it will mean a lot to the committee.

I could have seen them put Bama in last year however, b/c of how they lost to Auburn. Its really gonna come down to a lot of factors.

Also, if anyone thinks an SEC team will go undefeated this year i think they are crazy. They are down this year IMO and i think the other big 4 conferences are catching up and things are going to change in the future.