4th Quarter Pump Up

choyeskilm

Well there a bunch of songs could submit from my favorite band, but this is one of their newer pieces

My roommate filmed/directed this. I was hanging out with the lead singer last week.

That's cool man, I think Deitz has done stuff for them for years. Been my favorite band for a good while, seen them only live once though at LifeLight a few years ago

Well there a bunch of songs could submit from my favorite band, but this is one of their newer pieces

My roommate filmed/directed this. I was hanging out with the lead singer last week.

That's cool man, I think Deitz has done stuff for them for years. Been my favorite band for a good while, seen them only live once though at LifeLight a few years ago

Yeah, I moved down to Atlanta to live with Isaac.

Lecrae's part was literally filmed in my garage.

Yeah, I moved down to Atlanta to live with Isaac.

Lecrae's part was literally filmed in my garage.

hahah that's funny, well I'm glad to know others on the board know who I'm talking about! bought FF5's new album last week, have one of Lecrae's, enjoy his music as well a lot. have seen alot of the different bands over the last few years and FF5 still stands out for me. Let Deitz know he does a good job with all his stuff, think he used to do the Really Real Shows too

I was reading about the Michigan vs Norte dame rivalry coming to an end today, which led to YouTube videos between these two teams. Watching these games made me realize how jealous I am of other teams 4 th qtr. celebrations. The seven nation army, jump around, enter sandman, ect. Sound and look awesome. I really wish we could come up with something like this. I know this topic seems to come up a lot,but I just have a crazy feeling about some of our home games this year, and feel something like this could be awesome! Just curious if anybody has any ideas.

My brother just recorded a song called "Throw tha Bones". Wait til you hear it. It's badass.

When will he release it???

It's recorded and cut.

I'll post it here first.

"Now is our time. Lay it all on the Line. This is for real, leave it all on the Field. This is our Home, now throw up tha Bones"

• 2 weeks later...

You need a definitive intro in the song to get the crowd going crazy. That's why Jump Around works. Because of the opening trumpets. I mentioned this before in another thread that Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls would be good because of the opening tolling of the bells. It lets the crowd know what's coming and it comes off as an ominous sign to the opponent that we are about to bury them.

I would go with Pantera...Cemetery Gates

You need a definitive intro in the song to get the crowd going crazy. That's why Jump Around works. Because of the opening trumpets. I mentioned this before in another thread that Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls would be good because of the opening tolling of the bells. It lets the crowd know what's coming and it comes off as an ominous sign to the opponent that we are about to bury them.

I would go with Pantera...Cemetery Gates
I could see the stadium off-rhythm clapping to either.
  • Fire 2