Bo defenders, sound off here.

papersun87

There are some people on here that are deadly afraid of change. Year in year out and the same people use the same excuses for Bo and his family of misfits, trying to justify what happens in games like this.

And by the same logic, there are some people on here deadly afraid of perseverance.

Both of those views are ridiculous.

If Bo goes 7-5, then I'll reconsider. However, the man is 2-0. Didn't half the world crucify NU for firing Solich with a similar track record? Oh yeah, didn't this same "best fans in America" fan base repeatedly ask for Tom Osborne's head on a platter? Why don't we support Pelini for the whole year, then evaluate at year's end. Just an idea.

Hey. I heard this in 2011, 2012, 2013 and what do know I've heard in 2014 now. Btw Osborne was losing to Oklahoma 17-7 not 73-45 or getting lucky and beating a FCS team 31-24.

• Fire 1

If Bo goes 7-5, then I'll reconsider. However, the man is 2-0. Didn't half the world crucify NU for firing Solich with a similar track record? Oh yeah, didn't this same "best fans in America" fan base repeatedly ask for Tom Osborne's head on a platter? Why don't we support Pelini for the whole year, then evaluate at year's end. Just an idea.

Hey. I heard this in 2011, 2012, 2013 and what do know I've heard in 2014 now. Btw Osborne was losing to Oklahoma 17-7 not 73-45 or getting lucky and beating a FCS team 31-24.

Or 45-10 or losing to iowa st-which was far worse than todays top ten fcs teams-by two scores. Some of you frickin people dont know sh#t and spew crap about osborne bein some unbeatable god without any sort of knowledge of the game to say to was never blown out and not acknowledging that a 40 point blowout 20-30 years ago is 50-60 today.

Osborne was blown out at times too. Ended '90 losing two games 90-34. Hell he lost to iowa st by two scores and they were a hell of a lot worse than todays top ten fcs teams.
  • Fire 1