Bo defenders, sound off here.

papersun87

Ive been pretty open about my hope and praise for Bo.

That was about enough. My patience is gone. He needs to turn in 11+ wins this year. He needs to refocus the team. He needs to absolutely slaughter Fresno next week.

If he allows a performance like that against a conference foe, we lose. That was awful. Not even I can tolerate what we just saw.

You've been eating sunshine and crapping rainbows relentlessly since the bowl game, and 60 minutes is all it takes to break your faith? Stick with your game plan, you were one of the few.

I also said he needs 11 wins this year last November. Nothings changed.

There is no denying the focus was nowhere to be seen. I didnt wanna believe the reason we throttled the owls was out of spite for Carl. But after watching todays game, there was essentually no motivation. It reminded me of the Washington Bowl game.

I dont really wanna see Bo get fired but someone else needs to take the reigns when it comes to motivating the team week in and week out.

At least overreaction is alive and well.

It's one game fellas - and we managed to pull out the win. Am I frustrated with the performance? Of course. Was the right focus and effort out there? No. Could this be indicative of the Huskers playing poorly going forward? Sure, but we won't know until we play those games. Games like this happen, and the Huskers might actually benefit from watching this film.

• Fire 3

At least overreaction is alive and well.

It's one game fellas - and we managed to pull out the win. Am I frustrated with the performance? Of course. Was the right focus and effort out there? No. Could this be indicative of the Huskers playing poorly going forward? Sure, but we won't know until we play those games. Games like this happen, and the Huskers might actually benefit from watching this film.

if this was the first time we had such a game under Bo I'd agree with you.

but this is year seven. and Bo's teams do this multiple times per year.

• Fire 3