*** 2017 Recruiting ***

As of right now how I see us finishing (in confidence order):

Daniels

Rafdal

Oneymoabi

Thompson

Johnson

Blades

My heart says Blades in last spot but my mind says Wallace....

No Calvin? I'd be happy with that list. Really happy.
I just can't get a read on that situation. He was in the running for the last spot also. I'm not sold he's ready to leave the west coast and I'm not sure we are looking for that build of WR. I'd be alright with it though.

TBL had Clouse and Schaefer on today to talk recruiting, good segment and can find link on OWH site. Here's a run down from another message board of % chances they gave on targets, thanks to the pOster for the breakdown:

Lenoir

50% Nate

35-40% Mike

Johnson

30% Nate & Mike

Blades

80% Nate & Mike

Onyemaobi

70%-80% Nate & Mike

Wallace

100% (if space permits) - Nate

%? Mike - I didn't catch his comment

Lewis

25% Nate

10% Mike

Grimes

0% Nate & Mike

Thompson

65% Nate

60% Mike - "UCLA scares me"

Robinson

10% Nate

0% Mike

Rafdal

40% Nate

50-60% Mike

Verdell

%? Nate - Potential signing day flip

%? Mike - Potential Signing day flip

Mods please delete if not OK. No premium info I don't think.

• Fire 1

Disappointed in Johnson, Lewis and Rafdal odds.

Encouraged by Blades, Thompson and Oneymoabi. Lenoir too actually.

No Daniels or Calvin on the list I noticed, not sure what that means.

They were all confident on Daniels, talked about him at length as future NT. Calvin wasn't discussed as I remember

Well, Schaefer gave a pretty compelling argument for Lewis at USC. Not so much on Johnson.

Rafdal has just never seemed that into us. Don't forget that we wanted him when he committed to Indiana. Home town school or not... he chose Indiana over us in the beginning.

I tHought we had 1 spot for either Leito or Rafdal and Leito committed first? Maybe that's the cover up.

Well, Schaefer gave a pretty compelling argument for Lewis at USC. Not so much on Johnson.

Rafdal has just never seemed that into us. Don't forget that we wanted him when he committed to Indiana. Home town school or not... he chose Indiana over us in the beginning.

What was thoughts on Johnson? Sorry I couldn't get it to load on mobile.

I tHought we had 1 spot for either Leito or Rafdal and Leito committed first? Maybe that's the cover up.

Either way, Rafdal chose Indiana first.

What was thoughts on Johnson? Sorry I couldn't get it to load on mobile.

I don't remember any inside thoughts on him.

Haven't heard anything about Calvin lately. Makes me think that one or both parties has moved on. Could be wrong though.

Nah, woulda heard something. Until then I'm adsuming he's still ours to lose.

Yeah, ADS, I'm not saying you're wrong, because you could be... but I'm not assuming that at this time. Really weird situation though.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***