*** 2017 Recruiting ***

https://twitter.com/tyjonlindsey/status/823563434948055040

Anyone want another 5'10 speedy guy?

If you sub out Tyjon for another guy for a breather wouldnt you want someone that isnt a dropoff?

Well if you think this guy isn't a drop off from Tyjon.. I'm all for stock piling talent and just getting it on the field. I also posted this with the idea that Calvin is in N which isn't necessarily true I guess. Also Fuller next year. Hey if they can find a way to get them all involved, more power to them!

https://twitter.com/tyjonlindsey/status/823563434948055040

Anyone want another 5'10 speedy guy?

If you sub out Tyjon for another guy for a breather wouldnt you want someone that isnt a dropoff?

Well if you think this guy isn't a drop off from Tyjon.. I'm all for stock piling talent and just getting it on the field. I also posted this with the idea that Calvin is in N which isn't necessarily true I guess. Also Fuller next year. Hey if they can find a way to get them all involved, more power to them!

I should of stated not much of a dropoff. Tyjon is elite

A top 20 30 finish is nearly guaranteed

FIFY

The article said 20-23 is "most likely" with somewhere around 25 is the "uh-oh" scenario. Not a huge difference, but the climbing gets pretty difficult above 25 IMO. We'd have to perform well above what is predicted or likely. It's even possible that we could fall lower if we totally struck out.

FIFY

The article said 20-23 is "most likely" with somewhere around 25 is the "uh-oh" scenario. Not a huge difference, but the climbing gets pretty difficult above 25 IMO. We'd have to perform well above what is predicted or likely. It's even possible that we could fall lower if we totally struck out.

Commits: Elijah Blades, Damion Daniels, Greg Johnson, Deommodore Lenoir, Joseph Lewis, Kurt Rafdal, Jamire Calvin

Thats my koolaid gut feeling right now.

FIFY

Commits: Elijah Blades, Damion Daniels, Greg Johnson, Deommodore Lenoir, Joseph Lewis, Kurt Rafdal, Jamire Calvin

Thats my koolaid gut feeling right now.

And all of Husker nation take their pants off and run around their city naked, overcome with joy

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***