*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Farrell likes what we've done with this class, but predicting to be outside top 20 unless we land a surprise commitment. Gotta mean we lose out on Lenior, Johnson, and Lewis...at least that's how I interpret it.

https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-underrated-and-overrated-big-2017-decommits

Farrell is a Rivals guy, where we are currently #31. So even if we hit on one (or both) of them we might not crack the top 20 on Rivals.

Farrell likes what we've done with this class, but predicting to be outside top 20 unless we land a surprise commitment. Gotta mean we lose out on Lenior, Johnson, and Lewis...at least that's how I interpret it.https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-underrated-and-overrated-big-2017-decommits

Farrell is a Rivals guy, where we are currently #31. So even if we hit on one (or both) of them we might not crack the top 20 on Rivals.

If we had one of those guys in our class now, we would be ranked #20, but that's saying other teams don't fill up either, so I do get where you're coming from. If we landed two of those three we could potentially crack top 15 if what we have on deck follows through.

Has anyone else thought about the fact that Johnson, Blades, Lenoir, Calvin, Thomas, Rafdal all are at or near the top of our board and all at one time were committed to someone else and then decommited after we continued to recruit them.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm......

If we somehow land all these guys, or just even 4 out of the 6, our recruiting ranking will be around the mid teens and be the best class Nebraska has had in a decade.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***