*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Really think the only shot we have at a top recruit left may be Blades. Johnson + Lewis seems all SC, Lenoir is pretty much a duck commit. This ending could be scary. I'd feel decent with Calvin, Thompson, Blades, Rafdal, and Daniels with possibly Verdell. Need to hold onto Thomas. That DB committed to Zona (forgot name) could be a decent late add.

Really think the only shot we have at a top recruit left may be Blades. Johnson + Lewis seems all SC, Lenoir is pretty much a duck commit. This ending could be scary. I'd feel decent with Calvin, Thompson, Blades, Rafdal, and Daniels with possibly Verdell. Need to hold onto Thomas. That DB committed to Zona (forgot name) could be a decent late add.

Don't forget Onyemaobi too whose still deciding. Wallace is the Arizona commit

I've already touched on this and this may be the wrong place to ask so move or delete if needed. Gave one service a try and like many said it can be slow to the release of info. 247 has a special going too, are they worth a try? Or rivals? Again, move this post as needed. Wanted to give something a try and have been somewhat disappointed so far.

So, answer me this...since I have never seen Nebraska in this situation before.

We have 5 spots with 10 kids announcing that we have recruited hard. It's in a quiet period where the coaches can't contact the recruits.

What happens if the heavens rain down on us in glory and we receive 8 or 9 LOIs? I have never seen a scenario where we could take 25 or 26 kids.

We have 5 spots with 10 kids announcing that we have recruited hard. It's in a quiet period where the coaches can't contact the recruits.

What happens if the heavens rain down on us in glory and we receive 8 or 9 LOIs? I have never seen a scenario where we could take 25 or 26 kids.

I still believe you can text and or call prospects.. Maybe I am wrong on this. Also most prospects let coaches know before signing day so coaches can either fill their board or let another prospect know that the board is full. If Lenoir Blades Johnson commit Nebraska will most likely tell the others that they are full and to look at other options.

We can actually take at least 25 without any issue and possibly a couple more if guys leave early.

So I'm pretty sure we could make it happen. Would be a great problem to have.

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***