*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Scout is really digging for subscribers. It's truly a terrible service and Harvey is the last to report everything.

Service of choice?

I like 247

Do you use it beyond just the rating system? I know Scout's rating system isn't the most reliable, but is the rest of the paid service good in comparison to rivals or 247 as far as getting information and articles out to their readers? Feel like this free board does a pretty good job of getting almost everything out we need to know so not sure paying for anything is worth it.

Scout is really digging for subscribers. It's truly a terrible service and Harvey is the last to report everything.

Service of choice?

I like 247

Do you use it beyond just the rating system? I know Scout's rating system isn't the most reliable, but is the rest of the paid service good in comparison to rivals or 247 as far as getting information and articles out to their readers? Feel like this free board does a pretty good job of getting almost everything out we need to know so not sure paying for anything is worth it.

Oh, no. I don't use them for anything but the rating system, and I like the composite. I am far from an expert, but I like that feature.

Mav and others here are as good as any of those damn sites.

• Fire 1

Service of choice?

I like 247

I enjoy 247's premium. Very honest (not sunshine pumpers) and accurate (they'd rather be right then break a false story).

Service of choice?

I like 247

I enjoy 247's premium. Very honest (not sunshine pumpers) and accurate (they'd rather be right then break a false story).

Do you feel like it provides you much more than you get here?

Service of choice?

I like 247

Do you feel like it provides you much more than you get here?
Yes. Most people here provide run downs from premium articles but you miss a lot of commentary/thoughts from the reporters. They also have chat's once a week where they field and answer questions.
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***