*** 2017 Recruiting ***

MattyIce needs to be held accountable. There is a difference between optimism, and blindly guaranteeing commitments. or citing a "very trusted source." or referring to yourself as some recruiting guru that is well connected. None of these were true. Matty is the little boy that cried wolf and always will be.

I (we) come on here for actual insights, not just blind guarantees.

Or, he found some info not everyone had access to abd shared it. Then tried to spread some optimism. Now everyone is blaming him for Darnay not choosing us because that's what people do.

No one is blaming him for Darnay committing elsewhere, that would be ridiculous.

However, his commit guarantee and the whole song and dance of trying to sound like an insider, looks even more ridiculous now. Darnay had us as a distant 4th, and only had the hat there out of respect to the staff and his Calabass teammates. I am all for optimism, but that performance was a joke. And if everyone were to come on here and act like Matty, spouting off fake information, and claiming fake inside sources, the quality of this board would be severely damaged.

Are you assuming all of these things or do you have some sort of proof Matty was making stuff up to sound like an insider? I don't think we were 4th like you seem to think.

https://twitter.com/Twaaall1/status/822196650445672448

Is there a profile on this guy? May have missed it, but I didn't see one. Tony Wallace who looks like is committed to Arizona at the moment and goes to school with Grimes. He's a mix between 2 and 3 star on services. Makes me think we are not hitting on many if any of those big targets. A little bit of desperation time looking for Defensive backs when you have to poach a guy rated .78. Gotta trust Dwill though. He's done okay so far!

• Fire 1

https://twitter.com/Twaaall1/status/822196650445672448

Is there a profile on this guy? May have missed it, but I didn't see one. Tony Wallace who looks like is committed to Arizona at the moment and goes to school with Grimes. He's a mix between 2 and 3 star on services. Makes me think we are not hitting on many if any of those big targets. A little bit of desperation time looking for Defensive backs when you have to poach a guy rated .78. Gotta trust Dwill though. He's done okay so far!

This kid is a damn good corner, don't let the stars blind you. Has that smooth running style where he can put on the burners. The reason he is underrated is that he had to sit out his whole Jr year due to transferring and then was hurt a few games this year. Nebraska, USC and Oregon offered for a reason.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***