*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Interesting tid bit that I thought of.

It's quite possible that none of the Calibraska players would have considered us without KJJ. However KJJ might very well end up being the lowest rated player of the group from California. He actively has recruited players at the same position as him that are higher talent wise.

His commitment meant the world to this class.

Check back to Keyshawn or Darnays page one of their thread 2 years ago..... you're a bit behind brudda.

It's quite possible that none of the Calibraska players would have considered us without KJJ. However KJJ might very well end up being the lowest rated player of the group from California. He actively has recruited players at the same position as him that are higher talent wise.

Check back to Keyshawn or Darnays page one of their thread 2 years ago..... you're a bit behind brudda.

Keyshawn SR basically footed the bill for 3 our current players to take their first visit to Nebraska. I called him a booster for us more or less and got lambasted for it... it's really actually quite fun to look back at it and read it.

Calvin told us he was committing once -- I can see him coming back. Lewis announced he's down to just us and USC, but it seems they have the momentum lately.

Either way, Coach Dub has proven his worth #W4L

Absolutely.

I know it doesn't count to some posters around here, but look at the long list of WR that he got to visit here that would've never considered us? Multiple times even.

Holloman, DPJ, Lewis, and there are more.

Keyshawn SR basically footed the bill for 3 our current players to take their first visit to Nebraska. I called him a booster for us more or less and got lambasted for it... it's really actually quite fun to look back at it and read it.

Would like a cookie????

Would like a cookie????

Depends on kind. Allergic to peanuts.

Would like a cookie????
Depends on kind. Allergic to peanuts.
Come on, tough it out. Just use an epi pen and some depo medrol and you should be good to go. (sarcasm)

Who is his father?

I can't see this staff taking that many in-state kids

I'm sorry, but it's a double edged sword. If they take him, and we don't go to the title next year, it'll be "due to a talent deficit" based on us taking too many in-state kids. If we sign other kids and don't win, it's because they "won't focus on the 500 mile radius". It's politics, and the staff knows that the first place people will turn when losses pile up is recruiting.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***