Something's Rotten in the State of Nebraska.

NUpolo8

Except one thing

Last year mich st themselves needed a flurry of defensive tds to avoid an 0-2 start against mcneese like opponents. I just wanted to quick point that out. Ill now finish reading with what you have to say.

Probably should have read what I wrote first.

Lol. I did. Why you think i did exactky what you thought i would do and say i didnt yet read what you expected me to read?

I wont disagree with anything you said there. But theres 10 games left. And a coaching change wont happen tommorrow. I just tend to take a wait and see approach.

i agree. for instances, i have a pretty bad leak in my basement. it has been leaking for about 7 years now. i think it will fix itself soon, so i just let it continue to leak. i think i will give it another 7 years before i decide to get it fixed.

• Fire 6

Except one thing

Last year mich st themselves needed a flurry of defensive tds to avoid an 0-2 start against mcneese like opponents. I just wanted to quick point that out. Ill now finish reading with what you have to say.

Lol. I did. Why you think i did exactky what you thought i would do and say i didnt yet read what you expected me to read?

I wont disagree with anything you said there. But theres 10 games left. And a coaching change wont happen tommorrow. I just tend to take a wait and see approach.

princess-bride-laugh-o_zps7b9e7542.gif

• Fire 2

Great post OP. It's not so much our performance today that has husker nation down, but the fact that we're not surprised by the meltdown of our team. This has been the issue for years.

Luckily the rest of the conference we're in happens to be horrible, so Nebraska itself isn't the single laughingstock but we're being laughed at along with the rest of the big ten.

Well judging by most of the comments here, that seems to be enough for them.

Didn't bother reading very far but got the gist (I think).......but it's a lot of words with little influence unless you have a breakfast meeting with Eichorst tomorrow morning. I'll stay tuned about that.

Typically Shawn and I have tuna melts on Tuesday. So it'll have to wait.

Since you seem interested, I'll forward my resume and tax deductible donation list. Proprietary info of course.

Thing is, I hope we all turn out horribly wrong, and Nebraska has its best season since '01, but, yeah, it's probably going to be rough at this rate.

we all do. and maybe it will. but, this is the exact same thing we have seen a lot lately. and we needed to see something better to fully believe again. now all we have is irrational hope.

Except one thing

Yeah Count, you should have known that he was going to write a disclaimer, refuting the most obvious occurrence that goes against his statement.

More importantly, they're two teams that would never allow to happen to them what happened to Nebraska today.

Wtf are you talking about Polo....MSU barely beat Western Michigan 26 to 13....no one expected the Spartans to become so dominating at the end of the season....Cripes....stop posting lame ass comments like this....thought you were a bit better than this....

• Fire 5

Didn't bother reading very far but got the gist (I think).......but it's a lot of words with little influence unless you have a breakfast meeting with Eichorst tomorrow morning. I'll stay tuned about that.

Typically Shawn and I have tuna melts on Tuesday. So it'll have to wait.

Since you seem interested, I'll forward my resume and tax deductible donation list. Proprietary info of course.

I'll eagerly await Wednesdays news.

Except one thing

i agree. for instances, i have a pretty bad leak in my basement. it has been leaking for about 7 years now. i think it will fix itself soon, so i just let it continue to leak. i think i will give it another 7 years before i decide to get it fixed.

Winters right around the corner. Waiting another couple months wont hurt anything

My comment wasnt in regards to a multi year process. It was in regards to this season. Wait and se what happens this season cuz we really have no choice. Ive been pretty reasonable in agreeing that this is probably a pretty tell tale year for pelini. Last week was up. This week was down. Not much new there.

More importantly, they're two teams that would never allow to happen to them what happened to Nebraska today.

Wtf are you talking about Polo....MSU barely beat Western Michigan 26 to 13....no one expected the Spartans to become so dominating at the end of the season....Cripes....stop posting lame ass comments like this....thought you were a bit better than this....

Actually I think most had MSU winning the Big Ten last year, much to the laughter of this ever knowing board.

And, like I said, that means nothing to the systemic problem currently facing Nebraska. One slip up in one year is not the same of seven years of constant slip ups.

• Fire 4

MSU barely beat WM. leading 26-7 with 1 min left is called winning. What neb did today is called barely winning

Actually I think most had MSU winning the Big Ten last year, much to the laughter of this ever knowing board.

And, like I said, that means nothing to the systemic problem currently facing Nebraska. One slip up in one year is not the same of seven years of constant slip ups.

NU's identity is this in a nut shell. We are schizophrenic at best. One game is a bump, an anomaly. Seven years is a systemic problem that has become ingrained in our culture. people are crazy, myself included, to think we will ever get this up and down crap behind us without some changes. Game 2 against a FCS opponent..............