Students are Confused Over What Color to Wear

Landlord

One wonders if anyone has checked the teams performance when things like this are scheduled, starting with Texas 06.

Yes... because the shirt color of the crowd is why we lose games............

I think he's referring to everytime we do it, the team seams to sh#t their pants. An arguement can be made for all whites and reds dating all the way back to '86 as well. Alternate unis. The whole nine yards. Makes more and more and more disregard it all together the next time with each failure.

What harm does a failed student section b******* have? Does one corner of the stadium mixed in black and red have a negative impact to anyone? The could where purple for all I care. All the complaining about blackouts is the most annoying thing about them.

does this count as complaining about blackouts?

No. It appears to be complaining about "complaining about blackouts"

What harm does a failed student section b******* have? Does one corner of the stadium mixed in black and red have a negative impact to anyone? The could where purple for all I care. All the complaining about blackouts is the most annoying thing about them.

Good point. Not to mention it's only on ESPN2, so no one really cares.