All whites?!

n.e.husker

10676112_848326618510720_471679618130541

An electric fan plugged into an outlet 8ft off the ground? Wtf? Is this considered central air because it's smack in the middle of the room? Do the showers involve a garden hose coming in thru a window?

Tear down our cushy Memorial locker room. We need to remodel this ...... Fresno locked room plan. No distractions and save central air electrical bill.

10676112_848326618510720_471679618130541

An electric fan plugged into an outlet 8ft off the ground? Wtf? Is this considered central air because it's smack in the middle of the room? Do the showers involve a garden hose coming in thru a window?

Tear down our cushy Memorial locker room. We need to remodel this ...... Fresno locked room plan. No distractions and save central air electrical bill.

Yeah, because all those 2* recruits we'd attract don't care if we have AC or not. :lol:

Very strange game last night, and the white unis added to it. I knew it was Nebraska, but for some reason, just did not seem right. The stadium was terribly quiet by middle of 2nd quarter. Their fans were chanting Go Big Red with ours.

Nice fans, but felt more like a scrimmage than a game. Most of their fans were gone by the middle of the 3rd quarter. The student section packed it in at half time.

But their Band and Cheer Leaders worked their butts off.

I think it was the least exciting game I have ever been to.

That Harper kid is a baller for sure.

Loved Imani's run up the middle.

Still not a fan of the white uniforms.

I agree with zoogies.

Absolutely love the all-whites. My excitement level just got ratcheted up one level.

agree. I love all whites

I also love the all white uniforms. I wouldn't mind if we played around with our normal uniforms just a tad like wearing normal home uniforms with red socks or normal away with black socks, just subtle changes every now and then.