What does this tell us?

Zaimejs

Gurley already has a loss. The lovefest for him continues however since he's a fantastic running back.

I just looked at UGA's remaining schedule. It is oddly easy the rest of the year. They only play #24 Mizzou and #5 Auburn the rest of the year. It is strangely similar to our own schedule. However, I could easily see them stumbling to one or two more losses. Two would almost certainly eliminate him from contention.

Winston won't win due to their hesitancy to give it to the same guy two years in a row as well as his public image being trashed due to him being a toolbag.

AA just needs to concentrate on winning the game ahead of him every week. If we do indeed win, something tells me his stats will come and his candidacy will strengthen over time.

I've seen this non sense in last week or so.

1)gurley

2)hill

3)Cooper.

4)mariota

5)Winston

6)AA.

Until all 3 of the sec players have a loss or a bad game AA chances are slim to none. Even thou I think he's the best RB this year

So what. Does this tell me ?? ESPN hell bent on making this award a SEC award.

i heard some of the talking heads on espnu today give gurley the leg up because of his pass catching ability... he has 9 catches for 29 yards this year.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-09-28 at 1.14.50 AM.png

22 carries each, but um... yeah.

Can he please be talked about when they talk about the Heisman yet?

I rewatched the first half last night. After doing that, this stat surprises me. Cross was running very well in that half and gaining large chunks of yards. Ameer is very special and I'm not surprised his average yards gained is higher. I'm just surprised cross's is as low as it is. And, 5 yards per carry isn't too shabby either.

I've seen this non sense in last week or so.

1)gurley

2)hill

3)Cooper.

4)mariota

5)Winston

6)AA.

Until all 3 of the sec players have a loss or a bad game AA chances are slim to none. Even thou I think he's the best RB this year

So what. Does this tell me ?? ESPN hell bent on making this award a SEC award.

Interesting combination of unsourced evidence and paranoia.

A five second search of the actual ESPN website has their Heisman Experts currently voting:

1) Gurley

2) Mariota

3) Cooper

4) Abdullah

Gurley and Abdullah were both trending upward. Winston wasn't even listed.

Gurely and Mariota significantly ahead of everyone else.