2014 World Series

Mavric

Surprised they didn't send Gordon with gimpy on deck.

Maybe if he got out of the box a bit quicker. He was getting to third as the relay throw got to Crawford. Would have been dead to rights

I thought the outfielder was just getting rid of it as Gordon came into 3rd. You send him around full speed, and I thought it was obvious he coulda made it.

Surprised they didn't send Gordon with gimpy on deck.

Maybe if he got out of the box a bit quicker. He was getting to third as the relay throw got to Crawford. Would have been dead to rights

I thought the outfielder was just getting rid of it as Gordon came into 3rd. You send him around full speed, and I thought it was obvious he coulda made it.

No, the ball was basically back to the infield as he got to third. No chance to score.

Should have ran...here's why....what chance did you have with Bumgarner and .... the ball had already been kicked around and bobbled twice...why not a poor throw...nerves were apparently taking over.

As a royals fan I would have been happier being thrown out by 3 steps then taking our chances with Bumgarner. Course Gordon should have ran harder to first...