Wisconsin Preparations

Mavric

Any word about the Huskers going with the all-whites this game?

I hope they do them (my personal preference). If not, no biggie. But they have they looked surprisingly sharp, and it is a little easier on the eyes among all the red and white on the field. Especially viewing the interior lineman battles and short yardage plays.

Any word about the Huskers going with the all-whites this game?

I hope they do them (my personal preference). If not, no biggie. But they have they looked surprisingly sharp, and it is a little easier on the eyes among all the red and white on the field. Especially viewing the interior lineman battles and short yardage plays.

When we have worn the all-whites we have won. The only time we didn't we lost. So it's a must.

Help! Does anyone know how to live stream the game from Europe? I am stuck here for business until Sunday. The official ABC site says live streaming is not available at my location (Frankfurt).

Sorry, my knowledge on this isn't up to par, but is ESPN3 available over there? If it is, it will likely be on there, if not, sorry for wasting your time.

Ralph D. Brown II@RalphDBrown 31m31 minutes ago

Defensive line and quarterback play will determine who wins the Wisconsin v Nebraska game Saturday.

RG and McMullen will be crucial in setting the edge. If they give their RBs and inch they'll gash us. It's there game.

Expect VV to be a wall and hopefully Collins goes beast mode and beats their RB to his hole a few times.

• Fire 1