Let's Admit that Wisconsin Scares Us . . .

Wisconsin is an average team at best. Sure, they have a dynamic RB but they also have a poor QB and no WR/TE that we can't zero coverage for an entire game. This game sets up very well for us, and I fully expect a 14+ point victory, with a 90% Abdullah.

HTO seriously, do really believe that crap or are you just goin for the homer of the yr. award

How is any of what he said being a homer? 14 points isn't a blowout and nothing he said was incorrect.

I happen to think it will be much closer but that doesn't mean someone who thinks we'll win by a couple touchdowns or more is full of it.

Sounds like something a homer would say.

Shut up Kevin.

I've been a fan of going cover zero on Stave for a couple of weeks now. I'd take Mitchel and Daniel over any wide receiver they trot onto the field. If they go three wide, still not worried the way Cockrell had been playing of late and even let Kalu run in the nickel and still have no worries. Gerry on their TE worried. Hell even feel okay with Cooper or a Lb on their TEs.

If Stave can prove he can continually beat the coverage power to him and drop back into the zone. However I don't see him trying to chuck the ball all over the place in the beginning of the game. And if he is late in the game, that's only great news for NU.

• Fire 2

Brian Rosenthal ‏@HuskerExtraBR Current national rankings, in total offense, of last six Wisconsin opponents: No. 119, 114, 90, 104, 87, 107. #Huskers

Really interesting stat.

Very. I think this is a positive for us big time. However any stat can be thrown out the window if Abdullah isn't out there. We are a bad team on offense without his presence.

Man...

I post those stats HERE: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/72200-keys-to-beating-wisconsion/page-2

And Severe and Rosenthal get all the +1s??!! WHY GOD?!?!?

(Seriously though, check those out... they're pretty eye opening for anybody feeling petrified of Wiscy's D).